of main wrinkle depth and volume (skin is smoother)
of roughness (skin is softer)
of complexity (skin is firmer – more lifted)
in skin tone (skin looks firmer, more lifted
support the skin and keep it smoother and younger looking without dryness.
messenger peptides help to stimulate the skin and cell turnover.
combination of peptides to provide superior anti-wrinkle activity to the skin.
support sensitive and aging skin
and loss of elasticity and hydration
smoothing; anti wrinkle activity
- Linseed /
Flax Seed Extract –
system; slow release;
and conditioning to the skin.
protected by Isomers Laboratories
- Lab created, next
generation of peptides (after the original Matrixyl™) to visibly fight the
signs of aging
- Contains matrikines
(peptides) acting in synergy to repair the cutaneous damages of age
- Created by Sederma to be the replacement for Matrixyl™ for the next
generation of skin care – or skin care evolution.
- Contains all same elements of Matrixyl along with the addition of the
tetrapeptide, to further aid in wrinkle smoothing, skin plumping and
- Takes the matrikines concept further by combining the tripeptide and
tetrapeptide for a stronger anti-aging reparative effect.
- Stimulates and supports collagen in the skin – important for wrinkle
- Stimulates and supports fibronectin.
Connective tissue that helps support dermal matrix. Supports the skin.
- Stimulates and supports hyaluronic acid.
Skin natural moisture magnet.
Help keep skin soft, elastic and cushiony.
- Studies suggest up to 45% less visible wrinkles in 2 months
Compared to Matrixyl™ for anti wrinkle and skin supporting on 5 elements
wrinkle average depth
wrinkle average volume
Matrixyl™ 3000 out performed Matrixyl™ on all 5
About Bio-Peptide CL:
messenger peptide that stimulates the skin to support collagen and
has been compared to retinoic acid and vitamin c; and is thus recommended for
the support of the dermal matrix for its firming and anti wrinkle action. It
helps to thicken while being a natural substance that remains a gentle yet
effective skin smoother.
- Stimulates / Synthesis of collagen
by fibroblast +350%
- Stimulates / Synthesis of GAG
(hyaluronic acid) by fibroblast +146%
- Synthesis of collagen and skin
repair +96% VS Retinoic Acid (Retin A) +92%
- Messenger peptide
- Supports thickening of the skin
- Anti wrinkle effect
Reduces skin roughness
Reduces mean wrinkle depth (smoothes
Addresses deep and fine lines (crows
feet and other wrinkles)
- Key cosmetic active that addresses
and supports collagen
- Collagen most abundant protein of
the skin – important for skin integrity; fullness; smoothness
- Bio peptide cl – is an important
addition to skin smoothing formulations for its anti wrinkle activity and also
because it has no irritant or dehydrating side effects