What is it?
- Elegant hydrating body cream formula that contains two infamous collagen boosting peptides (Matrixyl™ & Matrixyl™3000) for smoother, softer younger looking skin on the body.
- As part of our phyto-amino-peptide blend, this formula is specifically developed to intensify skin matrix integrity, reducing the appearance of surface wrinkles for a visibly smoother looking skin.
Who is it for?
- Anyone over 40. After the age of 40, skin not only becomes lined but also begins to lose its tone and recovery time.
- Anyone who wants to smoother skin, less softer skin and more hydrated and lifted looking skin.
Why is it unique?
- Combines both matrixyl peptides into one formula.
- Combines both peptides at 10% use level of each. This level is far above what is used in the standard clinical study.
- Higher load factor. Super intense.
- Zeroing in on wrinkles in an intense and dedicated way.
- Reduction of main wrinkle depth and volume (skin is smoother).
- Reduction of roughness (skin is softer).
- reduction of complexity (skin is firmer – more lifted).
- Increase in skin tone (skin looks firmer, more lifted.
- smoother and younger looking without dryness.
- Helps support sensitive and aging skin.
- Stimulates collagen, and Glycosaminoglycans – (ie. Helps with smoother and plumper looking skin).
- Has been compared to Retinol and studied against Retinol and shown to perform as strongly as Retinol to help address the visible signs of ageing. Acts significantly on the appearance of skin thickness in the same way as Retinol but seems to work faster.
- Was compared to Vitamin C where it performed better than Vitamin C on the skin.
- Studies at 3% concentration show Matrixyl dramatically improves wrinkles.
Results of a four month French study presented at the 2002 World Congress of Dermatology revealed an amino-peptide complex known as Matrixyl® produced dramatic changes in the appearance of aging facial skin.
- 50% decrease in wrinkle depth.
- 68% decrease in wrinkle density.
- 24% decrease in wrinkle volume.
Results of the study demonstrated topical application of non-prescription Matrixyl cream improved wrinkle appearance more quickly than Retinol without causing irritation and redness. These benefits were confirmed in a separate study that also showed positive changes in elastin and collagen.
- Lab created, next generation of peptides (after the original Matrixyl™) to visibly fight the signs of aging.
- Contains matrikines (peptides) acting together to help with an overall younger and smoother looking skin.
- Created by Sederma to be the replacement for Matrixyl™ for the next generation of skin care – or skin care evolution.
- Contains all same elements of Matrixyl along with the addition of the tetrapeptide, to further aid in wrinkle smoothing, skin plumping and cushioning.
- Takes the matrikines concept further by combining the tripeptide and tetrapeptide for a stronger effect.
- Stimulates and supports collagen in the skin – important for wrinkle smoothing.
- Stimulates and supports fibronectin. Connective tissue that helps support dermal matrix. Supports the skin.
- Stimulates and supports hyaluronic acid. Skin natural moisture magnet. Help keep skin soft, elastic and cushiony.
- Studies suggest up to 45% less visible wrinkles in 2 months.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.
On clean skin, apply liberally to skin from the neck down. For optimal results use daily.
No customer reviews for the moment.