Do you find it difficult addressing the visual appearance of stretch marks on your skin?
While the formation of such exterior scars is extremely common and natural occurrence, they are still embarrassing and may cause a lack of confidence in one’s appearance. That’s why both men and women look for something that can either help to prevent these nasty marks (especially during pregnancy) or reduce their appearance(if they’ve already formed).
ISOMERS Stretch Mark Cream is an intensive formula designed to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Our formula works to diminish the appearance of stretch marks and improves visible discoloration, hydration, skin texture and tone.
The formula works to:
- Support natural collagen, while helping to improve texture and dermal resilience.
- Support cell turnover to help visibly even skin tone and fade the appearance of these imperfections.
- Reinforce dermal elasticity though hydration and re-fattening.
Areas that can be treated:
- Stomach Breasts Thighs
- Legs Arms Hips
Very high concentration of
- anti-oxidants, peptides, and proteins from the following elements
- Snail Extract
- Vitamin E
- John's Wort Extract
- Horsetail Extract
- Shea butter
- Horesetail Extract (Equisetum Arvense Extract)
- Ladies Mantle (Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract)
The above unique combination of highly concentrated extracts and vitamins dramatically help to moisture, sooth and improve the texture of the concerned areas. With continued use the stretch marks will appear less intense in their dimensions and more toned, i.e. less visible.
About the ingredients
- Snail Filtrate Extract
- Snail filtrate is packed with nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, these elements help to protect the snail’s skin from damage, dryness.
- Snail mucin is best known for its anti-aging properties. It helps support dermal collagen and elastin, protects skin from free radicals, helps to soothe the skin, and restore hydration. It can be used to treat dry skin, wrinkles and stretch marks,
- Naturally found in high concentrations in muscles and brain tissue, carnosine is backed by research to support its ability to scavenge reactive oxygen species (ROS), which can lead to free radical damage. It also opposes glycation; Glycation can also age skin, causing it to become dry, brittle, thin, wrinkled and saggy.
- When it comes to skin care, carnosine helps support dermal collagen.
- Vitamin E
- Lipid rich anti-oxidant
- John's Wort
- St John's Wort is a plant extract that provides soothing and softening ,
- Horsetail Extract
- This is an amazing herb that works wonders in reducing the appearance of stretch marks on your skin by supporting dermal elasticity.
- Helps support dermal matrix, elasticity and proliferation. This is an effective way of reducing the appearance of stretchmarks.
- Is a complex of two key ingredients: a Centella asiatica extract rich in asiaticoside and darutoside extracted from Siegesbeckia orientalis. Such ingredients are extremely effective in dermal proliferation and soothing
- Shea Butter
- Is a fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree, it is enriched with many forms of essential fatty acids that help soothe, re-fatten and moisturize the skin through reduction of trans epidermal water loss and formation of a natural dermal barrier.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Dimethicone, Darutoside, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Hedera Helix Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rutin, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Seed Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Carnosine, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Tocopherol, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose , Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60.
- Helps prevent stretch marks AND may be used DURING pregnancy, beginning in the second trimester.
- Can continue use while breastfeeding - so it’s perfect for moms
As daily treatment:
- Use morning and evening on cleansed skin, massaging into targeted areas.
- For best result and attaining continuous improvement use products as per label directions.
No customer reviews for the moment.