What is it?
- A protease (protein based) enzymatic exfoliant obtained from lactus bacillus ferment. Eliminates dead cells from the upper layer of the skin to reveal younger, healthier looking skin. Promotes smoothing the skin surface and supports surface cell renewal. The exfoliant effect is gentle but dramatically effective. Acid free exfoliation, for all skin types.
Why is it different?
- Formulated with enzymes and lactus bacillus ferment, it is an acid free way to exfoliate the skin without irritation.
- Intelligent enzyme technology that clears away surface cells and impurities while revealing fresh new skin and without the risk of burning the skin or watching the clock. With continued use, your younger looking skin can be revealed.
- Does not burn or irritate the skin.
- Is adaptogenic (knows what to do and where to go).
- Removes dead dry surface cells.
- It targets dead skin cells without harming the healthy, vibrant skin.
- Helps with smoother and lighter looking skin.
- Dissolves keratinized proteins and softens skin.
- No fear or burning or irritation, as the enzymes work on the dead surface cells but leave the viable cells untouched.
- No need to play “beat the clock” as you can put the serum on your skin and leave it on, when the enzymes have done their job they stop working and wait for you to wash them off – this way you get the performance without any risk to your beautiful skin.
- Can be used up to 4 times per week.
Who is it for?
- It is suitable for all skin types, helping to firm slackened skin while retexturizing it.
- For those that want exfoliation without acids
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Bacillus Ferment, Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.
Can be used from one to three times per week (I.e. every other day). Apply liberally all over a clean and dry face, neck and around eye contour area. A thicker application may be added to problematic areas for a more intense treatment. Leave on skin from 5-15 minutes. Rinse off with tepid water and follow up with your serums and creams if using. May also be applied under moisture cream and left overnight. Spot Treatment: Can also be used as a spot treatment to help clear up or brighten up the skin. As a spot treatment, apply a dab onto spots before bedtime, apply moisture cream over top (optional) leave on overnight, then rinse off in the morning.