What is it?
The Isomers® secret to younger-looking skin is the breakthrough science found in our Re-Densify Volufirming technology. This scientifically forward, highly concentrated formula instantly leaves dry hands noticeably softer, plumper looking, and smoother after just one application. Used daily, it helps fight dry, thin, fragile, and old-looking skin – even under the harshest of conditions.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who wants their hands to have a fuller, more youthful look
Why it’s unique
- An exclusive combination of key ingredients identified by Isomers chemists for this particular formula.
- Utilizes advances in skincare technology to address lines and skin smoothing differently.
- Works to do more than just smooth and soften the skin
- Boost skin firmness:
- Collagen, Elastin, and Adipose are essential for the strength, density, and elasticity of the epidermis. To maintain youthful skin-supporting technologies plump the skin for a smooth and supple look. Utilizing this unique formulation and delivery system, the incorporated key ingredients will be delivered to the targeted area of the epidermis; these ingredients target sunken areas promoting skin volume to help you look radiant with smooth skin, less visible wrinkles, and sagging.
- Targeted skin volumizing and plumping treatment.
- Dramatically reduces the look of sunken in sagging skin,
- New ingredient - the elastin enabler, patented by BASF
- as we age elastin accumulates and changes, we look older
- helps improve elasticity and resilience
- helps restore toned more youthful shape to the skin contour appearance
- New technology to work with wrinkles
- Firming, plumping effect helps to support full and firm elasticity
- Volufirming technology
Volufiline™ by Sederma
- Designed to enhance the appearance of the dermal curves of the skin
- helps to promote the appearance of the skin surface volume. Based on an Asian plant extract helps to enhance a cushion-like effect on the skin surface, helps plump out vertical and horizontal lines.
Aqualance – Homarine
- Homarine found in unique algae living in estuaries was used due to its ability to survive dramatic salinity shifts many times per day. This ability to regulate osmotic pressure is key at helping to maintain more consistent moisture throughout the skin. As life stresses and environmental shifts occur throughout your day keeping the skin from moisture loss and dehydration is of key concern.
- Targets many aspects of skin wrinkles
- Reduces visible wrinkle length and depth
- Helps Smooth skin surface
- Helps Firm the skin
- Positive stimulant to the skin surface
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Urea, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Erythritol, Homarine HCL, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.
Apply liberally and smooth onto hands. Re-apply daily and as needed.