What is it:
Skin resurfacing serum to help accelerate the cell turnover, restore the appearance of a youthful vibrant even skin tone, enhance hydration, and skin surface qualities.
Formulated with a unique blend of vitamin proprietary Vitamin C complex, stabilized enzyme, minerals & salmon caviar; this AHA and BHA -free complex selectively helps accelerate the exfoliation of dead skin cells and stimulate skin transformation for a more youthful looking skin surface.
Exfoliation efficacy compared to salicylic acid and glycolic acid – lab studies demonstrated better or greater exfoliation and increased brightness with better skin tolerance at 21 days[i]
Along with resurfacing the skin, Multi-C Exfoliating Complex delivers luxurious luminosity, radiance, and clarity. Skin appears brighter with improved light reflectivity, unparalleled softness and smoothness, plumpness of lines and wrinkles, and reduction in pore size.
- Skin appears renewed, wrinkles are reduced and overall aspect improved – skin looks younger
- Skin lightening & balanced skin tone
- Reduce dark spots & age spot
- Collagen support
Skin type: normal, dry, combination, and oily
Skincare concerns: sun damage, break outs, uneven skin tone, dullness, uneven texture, enlarged pores, bumps, and redness
- Vitamin C complex – anti-oxidant, skin brightening, skin smoothing
- Perfection Peptide P3 – improves smoothness, clarity and radiance, activates cell renewal, reduces appearance of fine lines and uneven pigmentation
- Keratoline - enzymatic alternative to AHAs, gently eliminates the dead cells to reveal younger, healthier looking skin.
- Papain – Refreshes skin beauty and renews skins youthful appearance. Digestive enzyme to soften skin surface, helping to shed dead cells and unwanted build up.
- Caviar Extract – Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins D, B2 and B12, works as natural antioxidant with skin calming and anti-redness effects
- Trace mineral blend – Silicon, Magnesium, Copper, Iron, and Zinc
[i] X-pressin™C the “new luminosity maker™ “ Arm Study and Face Study. BASF Edition April 3, 2012
Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Bacillus Ferment, Acipenser Stellatus (Caviar) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Propylene Glycol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Papain, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment,Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Algin, Lysolecithin, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone.
Apply thin layer onto clean skin (do not rinse off). Allow serum to penetrate for a few seconds then continue with your beauty routine (i.e. serums and creams). Can be used 1-2 times per day both morning and night.
This product is formulated with the incredible well-rounded skincare ingredient Salicylic Acid (BHA).
- BHA has many skincare benefits including:
- Provides effective exfoliation
- Helps reduce excess oil
- Helps tighten the skin
- Combats surface blemishes
Before applying BHA to the face area, it is recommended to:
- Test any product that contains a BHA on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area. If you use cosmetics with BHAs and experience skin irritation or prolonged stinging, stop using the product and consult your physician.
- Follow the use instructions on the label. Do not exceed the recommended applications.
- Avoid using BHA-containing products on infants and children.
- Use sun protection if you use a BHA product.