Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
100% Hyaluronate Pure Hydration Serum
A soothing 100% Hyaluronate serum that hydrates the skin on multiple levels.
- Formula with HA only, in 2 molecular weights for more hydration on all levels.
- One ingredient formula – 100% pure hydration on all levels
- Multi molecular weight HA serum
- Enhances penetration (smaller molecule goes deeper) for deeper hydration softer more plump and buoyant skin
- Boosts hydration (on many/multiple levels) and elasticity
- Retains moisture longer
- For deeper, more, and longer-lasting skin hydration.
Skin Concerns: dry skin, oily skin that needs balance, fine line, dehydration, redness, lack of moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Rejuvenates the skin by improving its viscoelastic properties and significantly decreasing the look of deep wrinkles - which makes it an ideal skin-smoothing ingredient without injection!
- Reduces trans-epidermal water loss and improves skin barrier function.
- Provides a significant improvement of physiological characteristics of cutaneous barrier and of skin hydration.
- A naturally occurring and widespread component found within the extra-cellular space within bodily tissues, especially those of the face.
- Originally extracted from rooster combs, it is now produced as a reactive by-product of a benign bacteria and is identical to the substance found within the skin.
- It's water-binding and water-attracting to help fill up the spaces between the connective fibers, collagen, and elastin, in the epi-dermis.
- Important because -- It's the mortar that helps support healthy skin. Our skin’s dermis layer is made up of about 70% water and claims nearly 50% of your body’s total Hyaluronic Acid allotment; there it helps to support and hydrate the skin, resulting in a healthy and attractive appearance. As your amount of Hyaluronic Acid decreases (as it will do with age, in fact, adults have only 1/20th the amount of HA of a baby), the extra-cellular matrix becomes dehydrated, leading to surface roughness, flaking, fine lines, and a whole host of other undesirables. Dry skin also leads to wrinkly, flappy skin. Wrinkles come about from the loss of three important components in the skin: collagen, hyaluronic acid, and elastin. Hyaluronic Acid provides the hydrating, nutrient-transporting framework necessary for holding up the structure of the extra-cellular matrix in the skin. If elastin is not bathed in water it becomes dry and brittle, invariably leading to dull, loose, and less-elastic skin. Dry skin is aged skin.