PowerHouse Skin Indulgent Trio - For those who want to really care, nurture and rebuild skin integrity - restore skin health and boost strength, hydration, clarity
- Copper Peptide Serum - Signaling Peptides
- Ceramide Pro Lipid Support Serum - Anti Redness
- TriActive Microbiome - Probiotics
Copper P Concentrate Serum 30 ml
A protein serum that combines signal peptides, growth factors, amino acids, and trace minerals to visibly improve skin‘s tone, texture, and firmness.
Lines, wrinkles, and sun damage appear reduced, calms and soothes redness, skin appears strengthened and moisturized.
Enriched with proteins and nutrients, it replenishes and restores skin to a visibly strong, healthy state.
- Helps promote the production of collagen, elastin, and glycosaminoglycans(such as hyaluronic acid)
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Restores younger, calmer, balanced, and revived looking skin.
- Free of oils, silicones, fragrance, and parabens.
- Trace Mineral Blend
- Five fermented, essential minerals: Magnesium Ferment Saccharomyces, Iron Ferment Saccharomyces, Zinc Ferment Saccharomyces, Copper Ferment Saccharomyces, Silicon Ferment Saccharomyces. Through fermentation, these minerals are transformed into a bio-active material that is easily recognized by our skin, scalp, and hair.
- Provides a powerhouse of benefits, efficaciously enhancing barrier function, increasing growth factor expression, decreasing stress-related factors, increasing cellular energy production, and providing skin calming and soothing benefits.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1
- Formally called Bio-Peptide CL
- Signaling messenger peptide for collagen renewal that features "retinoic acid-like" activity without irritancy. It stimulates collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis, reinforces the epidermis, and diminishes wrinkles.
Demonstrated Cosmetic Activity
- Stimulates / Synthesis of collagen by fibroblast +350%
- Stimulates / Synthesis of GAG (hyaluronic acid) by fibroblast +146%
- Synthesis of collagen and skin repair +96% VS Retinoic Acid (Retin A) +92%
- Messenger peptide
- Supports thickening of the skin
- Anti-wrinkle effect
- Reduces skin roughness
- Reduces mean wrinkle depth (smoothes the skin)
Addresses deep and fine lines (crows feet and other wrinkles)
- Collagen most abundant protein of the skin – important for skin integrity; fullness; smoothness
- “wrinkles are nothing more or less than the depletion of collagen in the skin”– if this is true; ingredients that help support/maintain collagen are key for promoting youthful; smooth; line-free skin
- Biopeptide cl – is an important addition to skin smoothing formulations for its anti-wrinkle activity and also because it has no irritant or dehydrating side effects
Who is it for?
- All skin types - Especially delicate, damaged, and stressed skin
- Oil-free, excellent for problematic skin
- Free of oils, silicones, fragrance, and parabens
Ceramide Pro Lipid Support 30 ml
GET THE RED OUT...
Ceramide Pro Lipid Support is a modern multi-benefit concentrate targeting redness, sensitivity, "inflammaging" and "hot" episodes - usually experienced by sensitive and delicate skin types.
- Optimal support for sensitive, vascular, flaky, dry, irritated, or red skin
- Calms soothes and helps restore protective balance and cellular organization - to help support a healthy skin barrier - resulting in more even skin tone, more abundant hydration
- Ceramides are important for the cellular organization, making the skin more cushiony, full, and soft/smooth looking
Who is it for?
All skin types, especially dry, sensitive, or irritated skin. Skin that is out in the elements a lot and needs extra support and hydration. Skin that dries out quickly or is stressed. Skin that is treated with drying products or over-processed.
- Gorgonian Extract(from sea whip) helps inhibits the arachidonic acid pathway - one of the primary mechanisms for the production of skin inflammation. This extract exerts a calming effect on the skin. It helps regulate the bio-systems that can cause inflammation and reduces redness by plugging up the tiny little leaking veins.
- Venuceane™, a heat-activated bacteria that maintain the skin’s natural protective processes and offers UVA protection for sensitive skin. Chosen as an excellent element to immediately cool skin after heat-related therapies.
- Heat-activated strong anti-oxidant neutralizes all types of free radicals
- Efficacy increases with temperature
- Reinforcement of the cutaneous barrier
- Hydration maintenance
- AquaCacteen, a natural, cactus-derived ingredient that regulates the neuropeptides that cause vasodilatation and local inflammation. Designed to soothe and hydrate the skin. This extract is rich in antioxidants(flavonoids), polysaccharides, minerals, vitamins.
- Skinmimics, ceramide, and cholesterol complex - supports aging or sensitive skin in three key ways to help fortify and support the skin under stress. Provides protection to skin surface membranes. Prevention of dryness or dehydration, as it supplements the skin's own lipid (fat) synthesis. Regeneration helps stimulate epidermal renewal and repair keeping the skin looking fresher
- Phytotal, veinotonic ingredient that helps with skin firming and toning. Important for the redness to keep the skin firm and calm and reducing overactivity. Is an important anti-couperose (anti-redness) ingredient with excellent calming and soothing effects. As redness may be due to small capillaries showing up on the skin surface, this ingredient helps to support and firm the skin.
- Astaxanthin, a key antioxidant that is capable of aligning itself across the cell membrane; thus providing the necessary free radical scavenging action and protection that is required in this critical part of our cells.
- Mediacalm, from the Indian plant (boerhavia diffusa) known for its soothing properties. This amazing botanical extract helps to re-establish the sensitivity threshold of the skin and combat redness and its propagation.
TriActive MicroBiome Restore 55 ml
24/7 Microbiome friendly skin protection - providing prebiotics, probiotics, and postbiotics to support the variety of the bacterial levels in the dermal microbiome.
- 2019 Gold award In-cosmetics France
- A unique Black Bee Honey Ferment
- Prebiotic activity
- Helps recover the skin’s microbiome / Floraactivity due to washing
- Helps reduce transepidermal water loss
- Helps reduce dermal excessive sebum
- Helps dermal elasticity
Our skin is the biggest organ of our body and one of its main functions is to protect us from the external environment. While performing its task our skin is exposed to many internal and external factors that may affect its capability to perform optimally. Our skin’s microbiome is an integral part of our skin’s defense mechanism and it is continuously challenged during this process. Advances in epidermal research suggest that the bacterial diversity in the microbiome and their concentrations play an integral part in the epidermal barrier stability.
Why it's Important / Your Benefits of Use
- A single square centimeter of our skin can contain up to one million bacteria. These bacteria play an important role in the innate immune system of our skin.
- Certain bacteria have shown to suppress inflammation by supporting the secretion of interlukin-10.
- Several skin conditions including dry skin are associated with a shift in bacterial diversity on the skin.
- Dermal Moisturization is also a very important factor in maintaining the healthy diversity and concentration of the bacteria in the microbiome.