Deeply nourishing and restorative Crème Noir Age-Defying Formula hydrates protects and improves skin function as it visibly counteracts outward signs of aging and cellular damage
Exquisitely rich anti-aging Crème Noir is clinically proven to reduce visible signs of aging and protect against further environmental damage. Infused with protein-rich Caviar Extract, growth factors, essential fatty acids, and minerals that restore and regenerate complexion, elasticity, and tone. Leaves skin visibly smoother, younger-looking, and more radiant.
This rich Age-Defying Cream is formulated to give anti-aging benefits and combat fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness. It moisturizes and brightens the skin, protecting and preserving it.
Excellent for skin aged skin that requires intense nutrition in order to recover the elements it has lost with the passage of time.
This cream makes perfection when used following Serum Noir Caviar.
- Reduce and prevent lines by generating new skin cells
- Enhance tone for skin that is brimming with vitality and energy
- Nourish skin that appears smoother, brighter and regains its youthful look
- Eliminates scars from the face by forming new skin cells
Ursolic Acid 60%
- Is from sage (Salvia officinalis) leaves.
- Is a pentacyclic triterpenoid compound that has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Has been used to treat photo-aged skin because it prevents and improves the appearance of wrinkles and age spots by restoring the skin’s collagen bundle structures and its elasticity.
ABS Caviar Extract G
- Has high concentrations of omega-3 fatty acids, carotenoids, and vitamins such as vitamin E to support the skin’s well-being.
- Has skin soothing and energizing properties
- A high cosmetic value based on its essential amino acids, structuring peptides, proteins, essential fatty acids, and oligo-elements, with a strong repair and regenerative power
- Proteins, lipids, vitamins, (A, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid and folic acid,) Minerals
- Vitamin and mineral replenishing
Black Cumin Seed Oil (also known as Nigella sativa oil, or black seed oil)
- Is exceptionally high in antioxidant activity. Among the components are thymoquinone, nigellone, and beta-sitosterol.
- The oil is more than 80% polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- It has anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and skin-softening benefits.
- In skincare research, it has been shown now that black cumin seed helps the skin resist the aging process in our bodies through the presence of a water-retentive protein.
- Used internally or externally, black seed oil can reverse the harsh sun damage on delicate skin, and rejuvenate tired, older skin.