What is it?
Our very first stabilized retinol and vitamin B3 formulation is turning out be a an impressive age diffusing multi-tasker. Our amplified (10% blend of retinol, niacinamide and collagen boosters) formulation works to diminish the appearance of fine wrinkles, superficial discolorations, uneven texture and tone for a dramatically radiant complexion.
- Formula designed to improve the skin barrier and thicken surface of the epidermis & boost collagen for younger looking skin
- To keep aging skin looking (and acting) younger
- More science, less visible signs of aging
- Better science, better skin
- More robust technology into the formulas that deliver better results
Who is it for?
- All skin types. All ages. All races.
- Help for aging skin.
Why is it different?
- Vitamin A, C & E (in the form of a stabilized retinol)
- Retinol improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps to normalize the physiology of the epidermis. This leads to an improved barrier function and helps retain skin moisture. Retinol helps with brighter looking skin. Retinol not only improves the appearance of existing wrinkles, it also helps to prevent wrinkles.
- Retinoids counteract the physiological processes that actually lead to wrinkled, photo aged skin.
- Vitamin B3 (NIA10) Niacinamide
- Improves skin moisturization (reduces TEWL) and boosts ceramides
- Improves the appearance of aging skin – helps stimulate new fibroblasts for smoother less wrinkled looking skin
- Collagen Booster (Oligo peptide-1)
- Oleosomes – dedicated delivery system to boost efficacy
- Does not sensitize the skin
Aqua/Water/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Retinol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.
Apply 1-2 pumps of product onto clean skin over the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye area. For best results: Use at night only. Follow with serum & night cream.
No customer reviews for the moment.