What is it?
- Vitamin K High Potency Serum is designed to target fragile skins of the face and the body. Paraben-Free and suitable for all skin types.
- Vitamin K Serum is designed to mask and help reduce the appearance of superficial
imperfections such as veins, broken capillaries, and dark under eye circles.
The non-greasy formula provides a nice, even matte finish to the skin. It smooths
the skin surface and can be used once or twice a day on the face and body.
- Serum targeting dark circles and superficial imperfections
Who is it for?
- All skin types can use this.
- Spot treatment for redness, dark circles, fragile skin, bruising, superficial imperfections.
Why is it different/unique?
- Vitamin K– important to address dark circles, superficial imperfections
MDI Complex (Glycosaminoglycans)
- Anti collagen-ase effect
- Supports skin surface collagen
- Is recommended to help address dark circles under and around the eyes
- Helps reduce the appearance of facial spider veins
- Helps reduce the appearance of varicose veins
- Helps reduce the appearance of periorbital dark circles (around the eyes)
- Helps tone the color/ reduce the appearance of rosacea
- Lecithin – liposome delivery system to protect and distribute key cosmetic actives to the skin surface in an appropriate manner
- Flax extract – base and delivery system to give you an impressive skincare serum. Patent protected by Isomers.
- Paraben and fragrance free
Aqua/Water/Eau, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phytonadione, Titanium Dioxide, Yeast Amino Acids, Tricalcium Phosphate, Morinda Citrifolia Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.
For best results, apply 1-2 drops, twice a day, directly to targeted areas of fragile skin or superficial imperfections (i.e. couperose, spider veins, dark circles, bruising).
No customer reviews for the moment.