What is it?
The name says it all. This formulation is designed to be a complete eye treatment helping to restore, rejuvenate, and rectify the entire eye contour area.
An anti-aging, anti-fatigue gel-serum eye mask that reveals visibly lifted, sculpted skin around the eyes and energizes the skin's own natural reparative ability.
Targets – eye contour area
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dark Circles
- Formula supports and recruits the skin’s own youthful inner resources helping to restore the look of elasticity and moisture.
- With continued use, the eye area regains a tightened and sculpted look while dark circles appear to fade and wrinkles are visibly reduced.
- With a lightweight texture this gel-serum mask is non-sticky on skin.
- Penetrates and moisturizes deeply, so skin feels smooth and toned.
- Within three weeks
- Skin looks more lifted and wrinkles and dark circles appear improved.
- Deep wrinkles are visibly reduced and the eye area looks fresher.
Why is it unique?
- Formulated with cutting-edge, intuitive bio-technology, peptides, plant extracts and minerals.
- Unique formulation available exclusively from ISOMERS skincare.
Formulated with …
- Bioskinup® Contour … is composed of concentrated extracts of Pfaffia, Maramuama and White Lily, a synergic association standardized in saponins and flavonoids. It helps to reduce dark circles and under eyebags and puffiness.
- EYESERYL® … a peptide solution that contains a Tetrapeptide with anti-oedema properties with a proven efficacy in helping reducing puffy eyebags in only 15 days. It is specially designed for eye care.
- OriStar GABA … can penetrate the skin and relax tense muscles, thereby reducing small wrinkles. GABA is known to act as a wound healer as well. Being a neurotransmitter inhibitor is what allows for its topical muscle tone which is mostly compared to a “Botox-like” effect. Research in this topical application suggests that it then improves the skin barrier. It helps to reduces fine lines and wrinkles, helps regenerate skin cells, promotes synthesis of HA and collagen and smooths and brightens skin.
- Mangalidone® … is the manganese salt of L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (LPCA). L-PCA, physiological component of the skin, is obtained by the cyclization of L-glutamic acid, an amino acid of vegetal origin. This is a mitochondrial physio-protector used to prolong cell life and preserve their energetic metabolism at the source for a long-lasting, younger looking skin. It reinforces the skin's natural anti-free radical defense capacities while slowing down the aging induced by external aggression.
- ACB Bio-Chelate 5 PF … consists of five fermented, essential minerals: zinc, iron, silicon, copper and magnesium. Through fermentation, these minerals are transformed into a bio-active material that is easily recognized by the skin, scalp and hair. To clarify, the fermented minerals that make up ACB Bio-Chelate 5 PF become a powerhouse of benefits, efficaciously enhancing barrier function, increasing growth factor expression, decreasing stress related factors, increasing cellular energy production and acting as an anti-inflammatory.
- HydraSynol™ DOI… is the smart skin hydrator. It works by stimulating endogenous hydration network based on skin’s need for hydration. The beneficial effects on the skin can be explained by the up-regulation of AQP3, CD44 (hyaluronic acid receptor) and tight junction genes, decrease of which is associated with a defective osmotic equilibrium in the epidermis and dryness of chronically aged and photo aged skin.
- Caffeine … is pure natural caffeine extracted from coffee beans of high quality (USP grade). Caffeine is used in cosmetics for its lipolytic activity and ( in this case ) eye depuffing properties.
- AC Phytocoll PF… is produced by using lysing yeast cells, and isolating the hydroxyproline-rich glycoproteins through the use of molecular sieves. It duplicates the aesthetics of mammalian collagen while delivering enhanced levels of moisture to the skin without the associated issues of using an animal base product. This enhanced level of moisture binding ability can be attributed to the presence of the sugars, which are typically absent of mammalian collagens.
- Unichondrin ATP… is an energy-boosting peptide specially designed to revitalize aging skin. It is a patented synthetic tripeptide designed to enhance cell energy rebound and boost cells' metabolism. Helps the skin recover from physiological changes or environmental stresses.
D-Panthenol …is the pro-vitamin of D-Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5). It acts as a skin conditioning agent to provide deep penetrating moisture to the skin, stimulating epithelisation to provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory effects.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Aminobutyric Acid, Ptychopetalum Olacoides Bark/Stem Extract, Pfaffia Paniculata Root Extract, Manganese PCA, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Adenosine Triphosphate, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Panthenol, Caffeine, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Carbomer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine.
Can be used two ways.
Daily: Daytime and/or night-time. Apply a thin layer to a clean eye contour area. Follow with your beauty routine.
Anytime: Apply a thick layer 2–3 times per week as a 10–minute energy mask or leave on overnight as an overnight recovery mask.
No customer reviews for the moment.