Deeply nourishing overnight treatment Mask Noir Caviar Overnight beauty Sleep Mask penetrates as you sleep to regenerate, firm, lift and smooth for visibly younger-looking skin by morning.
Transformative Beauty Sleep Treatment.
Exquisitely rich anti-aging overnight treatment that progressively rehydrates the different layers of the skin overnight, while you sleep.
Masque Noir Caviar Overnight beauty Sleep Mask goes on weightlessly, delivering unprecedented aqua-homeostasis (moisture) and locking in vital nutrients while you rest.
Why is it Unique
- Rehydrates the different layers of the skin overnight, while you sleep
- Because Skin suffers environmental assaults all day long (that cause fatigue, stress, dryness etc.)
- And because overnight if not properly protected the skin can lose up to 25% of its moisture overnight,
- the need for a permeable hydration network on the skin while we sleep is not only prudent, it’s becoming more and more necessary for properly hydrated and refreshed skin
- Infused with rich in proteins, essential fatty acids and moisture locking lipids so you can wake up hydrated, restored and refreshed.
- helps skin undergo transformation while you sleep
- increasing the skin feeling of tautness, firmness, suppleness
- Quenches dryness
- Thorough hydration – all the way through
- Calming, Soothing, Reduces appearance of tired looking skin (reduce look of fatigue)
- skin suffers during the day need to support it properly at night
- skin can lose up to 25% of its moisture overnight
- A night-time indulgence, 8 hour time release for Long lasting moisture
- Nourish and rejuvenate skins appearance
- Moisture lost during the day is replenished / restored
The science behind an overnight sleep mask
- This is a mask that you can wear to bed every night without scaring the bejesus out of your significant other. In fact, they won’t even know you’re wearing it. Unlike sheet masks or clay masks, sleep masks disappear the minute you rub it in (no need for rinsing). So what’s the difference between a sleep mask and regular old moisturizer?
- Their purpose is to create a permeable seal on top of your skin that makes anything underneath it penetrate better. (So apply serum first and then the mask)
- Most think creams will do this, but sleep masks are lighter and tackier, meaning they stick to your skin instead of transferring or messing up your hair and pillowcase.
- Another thing we look forward to: waking up with skin that’s so fresh and dewy, you’d think we slept in a room with 50 humidifier
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Caviar Extract, C20-40 Pareth-10, Lysolecithin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Erythritol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Homarine HCl, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dicetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Polysorbate 60.
How to use:
- At night after cleansing and applying serums.
- Apply Masque Noir Caviar Overnight Sleep Mask as the last step in your skincare regimen, just before going to bed. Spread mask onto face and leave on while you sleep.
No customer reviews for the moment.