What is it?
A dedicated moisture-enhancing gel of only hyaluronic acid (the skins natural hydrator) at both low and high molecular weight in a dual weight system. This dual weight approach is used to dramatically intensify the ability to bind moisture to the skin granting elasticity and suppleness, while helping to replenish nutrients the skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger.
Who is it for?
- all skin types, especially dry skin, oily skin or skin with superficial dryness.
- can also be used to boost the moisture ability of your skin creams and serums
Why is it unique/different?
- Pure. Undiluted sodium hyaluronate formulation.
- One ingredient only, designed in a manner by Isomers to enhance overall skin texture and softness
- Intensive moisture booster
- Ingredient shown to :
- Increase hydration
- Boost elasticity
- Decrease skin roughness
- Rejuvenates the skin by improving its viscoelastic properties and significantly decreasing the look of deep wrinkles - which makes it an ideal skin smoothing ingredient without injection!
- Reduces trans-epidermal water loss and improves skin barrier function.
Significant improvement of physiological characteristics of cutaneous barrier and of skin hydration.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
- A naturally occurring and widespread component found within the extra-cellular space within bodily tissues, especially those of the face.
- Originally extracted from rooster combs, it is now produced as a reactive by-product of a benign bacteria and is identical to the substance found within the skin.
- It's water-binding and water-attracting to help fill up the spaces between the connective fibres, collagen and elastin, in the epi-dermis.
- Used as an injection into the face, and functions to hydrate and separate the skin, holding onto water and supporting all that makes the face plump and voluptuous.
Why is it important?
- It's the mortar that helps support healthy skin
- Our skin’s dermis layer is made up of about 70% water and claims nearly 50% of your body’s total Hyaluronic Acid allotment; there it helps to support and hydrate the skin, resulting in a healthy and attractive appearance.
- As your amount of Hyaluronic Acid decreases (as it will do with age, in fact adults have only 1/20th the amount of HA of a baby), the extra-cellular matrix becomes dehydrated, leading to surface roughness, flaking, fine lines, and a whole host of other undesirables.
- Dry skin also leads to wrinkly, flappy skin. Wrinkles come about from the loss of three important components in the skin: collagen, hyaluronic acid, and elastin.
- Hyaluronic Acid provides the hydrating, nutrient-transporting framework necessary for holding up the structure of the extra-cellular matrix in the skin. If elastin is not bathed in water it becomes dry and brittle, invariably leading to dull, loose and less-elastic skin. Dry skin is aged skin.
What is Sodium Hyaluronate?
Sodium hyaluronate has a smaller molecular size than Hyaluronic Acid (making it especially penetrative), and is able to hold more water than any other natural substance—up to 1000 times its weight in water!
Sodium Hyaluronate (HMW), Sodium Hyaluronate (LMW)
Use 3-5 drops once or twice a day, or as needed to hydrate the skin. Can be used all over the face and body. Can be used directly onto the skin as a serum, or can be added to creams to boost hydration.
No customer reviews for the moment.