What is it?
Many scientists believe that the number one cause of premature aging in dermal dehydration. Skin moisturization is crucial to a younger looking skin. The biggest challenge in creating an effective moisturizer is to create a formulation that is able to uniformly moisturize all the outer layers of the skin. Adequate and even moisturization is extremely critical. This is why our new formulation utilizes 6 unique Molecular weights of Hyaluronic acid. As the depth of the penetration of the sodium Hyaluronate in the skin is based on molecular size, this new design allows the sodium Hyaluronate molecules to evenly and adequately reach and moisturize all the concerned layers. At Isomers we refer to this as high resolution moisturization.
In addition we have been able incorporate a higher concentration of Polyglutamic Acid in our new formulation. Polyglutamic acid is a true multifunctional ingredient.
- Is complimentary to the moisturization effect of Hyaluronic acid. It can absorb 5000 times in it weigh in moisture.
- It helps stabilize the stability of the Hyaluronic acid by reducing the efficacy of the hyaluronidase enzyme, this is the enzyme that breaks down hyaluronic acid in our skin.
- Helps support the skins natural moisturizing factors.
- Helps support dermal elasticity.
- Help reduce trans epidermal water loss
- Helps support a brighter appearance.
A unique firming and toning mask that leaves skin visibly more youthful-looking, smooth and radiant in just 10 minutes.
Infused with Natto (PGA) a skin protecting isolate harvested from the mucilage of the fermented soybean. This cooling clear gel formula works to restore the skin's firmness, by helping to smooth facial features, diminish the look of tension lines and erase signs of stress, dryness and fatigue while protecting the outer layer of the skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate draws moisture to the skin, and then seals it in to smooth the appearance of fine lines and dryness. Polyglutamic Acid forms a firming soft film that helps support the natural moisturizing factor and elasticity of the skin so the skin appears better supported in just 10 minutes.
Who is it for?
- For all skin types including dry to dehydrated, lack lustre, tired looking, or loss of tone.
- Has hydrating , firming and supporting benefits for the skin contours
Why is it unique?
Exclusive formula contains:
- SODIUM HYALURONATE – draws many times its weight in moisture to the skin
- ALOE – soothes, nourishes and hydrates
- VITAMIN B5 - anti stress vitamin targets the look of tension and stress
- POLYGLUTAMIC ACID: (γ-PGA) is a novel molecule that is a component of the mucilage of the fermented soybean food product commonly found in Japan called natto.
- Natto has the ability to form a smooth, elastic, self-moisturizing and soft film on the skin, resulting in improved sensory perception and protection of the outer layer of skin. The origin of γ-PGA from fermented soybeans and its composition of enzymes, oligosaccharides and vitamins were shown in cosmetic formulations to favorably augment the natural moisturizing factor and elasticity of the skin more than collagen and hyaluronic acid during a 28-day period, making this ingredient an essential must have addition for vibrant looking skin.
- γ-PGA helps to reinforce the skin's support structure to energize cells, stimulating the production of lipids and renewal of the epidermis. It has been shown to replenish and nourish the skin, leaving it smoother and plumper; it is also gentle for all skin types making it a key science for delicate and sensitive skin types.
- Leaves skin visibly more youthful-looking, smooth and radiant in just 10 minutes.
- Natto (PGA) forms a firming soft film that helps support the natural moisturizing factor and elasticity of the skin so the skin appears better supported in just 10 minutes
- Restores the skins firmness through hydration
- Helps with smoother looking skin
- Diminish the appearance of tension lines and signs of stress, dryness
- Helps energize the skin overall appearance
- Helps lock in moisture helping to protect the outer layer of the skin
- Refines the appearance of fine lines and dryness.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Polyglutamic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine.
Apply a thin layer twice a week on face, neck, and around the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then massage in the excess. Follow with serum and/or moisturizer.
No customer reviews for the moment.