What is it:
- A mineral rich treatment mask for all skin types, designed to detoxify, exfoliate and brighten skin revealing greater clarity and a fresh youthful radiance.
- Formulated to boost skins micro-circulation, encourage skin's natural healing defences and stimulate cell renewal.
Skin Type/ Who can use it
- Normal, Dry, Oily, Combination
Solution for / Skincare concerns:
- Dullness, pores, uneven texture , spots
- Restore skin and deliver a firm and glowy appearance after each use.
Key Ingredients / Formulated with:
- Rhassoul clay:
o Compared to other clays this one contains larger amounts of
- silica, and
- trace minerals
- boasts a higher absorption rate, which makes it ideal for detox and cleansing. Its active compounds are quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Thyme - antibacterial, antifungal
- Rosemary - antimicrobial agent, antioxidant, skin-conditioning agent
- Costmary /Chrysanthemum - The flowers have, antibacterial, antifungal, , and antihypertensive properties. The flowers act as a detoxifying and relaxing agent. They help soothe, calm, cool and protect the skin from intrinsic and extrinsic factors.
- Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract – supports healthy pigmentation
What to expect/Results
- Research shows that a single use can
o improve skin firmness up to 24% percent and
o skin clarity by 68 %
o reduces dryness by as much as 79 %
o flakiness by 41 %.
o removes dead surface cells and excess sebum
What else you need to know/More cool info
- Rhassoul Clay - The Ancient Secret to Youthful Skin and Healthy Hair
- Rhassoul Clay has been around for over 1400 years and has long been prized for its protective, regenerative, and healing properties.
- For centuries, Moroccan women have used Rhassoul Clay to massage, exfoliate, and moisturise their bodies. They apply it to the skin and hair, or use it as part of Hammam rituals.
- Rhassoul is a precious and prized wedding gift. This natural clay is so prized by the Moroccan people that it's still part of the gifts made to the bride by the groom's family.
- Clean beauty: Is toxin free and all natural
- Free from: additives, preservatives, phthalates, and toxic chemicals
Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Moroccan Lava Clay, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Balsamita Leaf Extract, Phytol, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Allantoin, Glycerin, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Isomalt, Xanthan Gum.
Apply an even coat on damp skin after cleansing; leave on for 5 to 15 minutes, and rinse. This gorgeous clay mask can be used twice a week for absolute skin-health.
No customer reviews for the moment.