House of Caspara: Eucalyptus and Menthol Gommage
What is it?
An exfoliating body balm with essential oils, magnesium, and earth-friendly beads that gently polishes and smoothes the skin.
- Enriched polishing and renewing exfoliation treatment for the body.
- Eucalyptus oil and menthol crystals – refresh, revitalize, restore
- Eco-friendly beads gently exfoliate while stimulating circulation (through massaging) and encouraging cellular rejuvenation and nutrition.
- Skin feels softer, smoother, and silkier
- Skin feels enriched and replenished with moisture
- The skin has a healthy glow after using gommage
- Imparts an overall sense of relief from fatigue after a long day
- The experience leaves you feeling more refreshed and revitalized
- The experience leaves you with a sense of renewal and warmth
Which skin type is it good for?
- Dryness, pores
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
When massaged on, exfoliation will support the skin’s natural cell renewal, while the massaging action will help activate micro-circulation aiding to relax and relieve muscle fatigue. The formula is enriched to help replenish skin with moisture and essential minerals. And it’s infused with eucalyptus oil and menthol blend to refresh and de-stress your body and mind. Skin is left moisturized, detoxified, and rested with a healthy renewed glow.
What else you need to know:
- This product is suitable for vegans.
- Products never tested on animals.
- The product only uses natural plant extracts.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, C20-40 Pareth-10, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 60, 1,2-Hexanediol, Menthol.
Apply the scrub to dry or damp skin. Massage in a circular motion over the entire body. For the full ritual, benefits take time while massaging ( 5 minutes while deep breathing) before rinsing. This will allow your skin and senses to experience the full effect of the eucalyptus and menthol. Rinse well with tepid water. For best results, repeat 2-3 times per week.