A very traditional and historically significant part of ancient bathing and self-care rituals. Used for centuries this natural olive oil with eucalyptus soap deeply cleanses the skin leaving it soft and satiny.
- Skin feels cleaner, softer, smoother, and silkier
- Skin feels clean, purified, and renewed
- The skin has a healthy glow
- Imparts an overall sense of relief from fatigue after a long day
- Feel more clear, less foggy brain
- The experience leaves you feeling more refreshed and revitalized
- Experience is part of a self-care ritual to help reset the mind and body…better sleep, better day.
Which skin type is it good for?
- Cleansing and refreshing the skin
If you want to know more…
- Despite its name, soft -soap is not a “soap” but rather more of a paste with a creamy texture.
- The formula works both on the senses as well as on the skin helping to renew, invigorate and refresh the skin, while the powerful eucalyptus oil works to impart and renew our overworked and overstressed foggy brain.
- Unique experience – refreshing, indulgent, pampering – good for you!
- Can be used as a way to help feel more comfortable during cold., flu and allergy season.
- So many ways to use this to help you feel great all year long. It’s a little thing that does so much good in such an easy and healthy way…
What else you need to know:
- This product is suitable for vegans.
- Products never tested on animals.
- The product only uses natural plant extracts.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Citric Acid.
Apply to warm wet skin in the shower or bath (avoid eye area). For a pampering treatment, leave on the skin for 5-10 minutes while you deep breathe and try to enjoy the therapeutic scent. Then, using a face cloth, exfoliating glove or your bare hands continue to rub while you rinse off with tepid water. Can be used daily or as needed as part of a healthy self-care and cleansing ritual.