Immortal Dermal Booster Bonus Size
What is it:
- Concentrated Booster Serum
- Combines glycans and specific extremophile organisms
Why is it Unique:
- Major anti-aging discovery directly inspired by glycol-biology and extremophile-biology identified the importance of glycans
- Within the skin, after DNA & Stem Cells, youth cellular keys known as glycans have been discovered.
- In young healthy skin, glycans are numerous at every level of the skin – on the cell surface and in the matrix – to ensure essential vital cell functions and cell messaging.
- With age, the rate of glycans drops – skin starts to lose its vitality, the cells become drier, older, and lose their density and form.
- Visibly we see the loss of density, the formation of wrinkles, uneven skin surface
- Identified the importance of extremophiles
- Extremophiles are organisms in nature created as survival organism able to withstand harsh environmental conditions: exceptional day/night temperature differences, extreme exposure to light, long dry season
Protects membranes during dehydration
- Protects skin lipids from oxidation
- Revives the skin for longer than 48 hours after a single application
- Rehydrates dry skin strengthens the weakened skin barrier, re-vitalizes sensitive skin, visibly and noticeably improves skin texture (in-vivo study)
A unique combination of two sciences:
- For the first time, isomers skincare has created a complex combining glycans & unique life inspiring extremophiles to create an “immortal” complex – that re-ignites youthfulness to the skin cells, boosts the synthesis of the skins structural components – and the skin renewal process for total anti-aging performance.
- Introduces & combines extremophiles & glycans to protect the skin’s cells against dryness, aging, loss of density, and form
- Helps to firm and thicken the skin surface through hydration
- Smooth’s and evens skin surface
- Helps form a protective membrane
- Helps protect the skin cells from osmotic and environmental damage
- Helps introduce and support protective proteins
- Prevent damage caused by severe dehydration
A complex of extremophiles isolated and identified for this formula
- ECTOIN – from the desert
- ANTARCTINE – from under icebergs
- SNOW ALGAE – from a mountain top
- AFRICAN RESSURECTION BUSH
- A dead bush, that is able to “come back to life”
- Desiccate tolerant resurrection plant.
- When “dead”, this plant exists in a quiescent, desiccated state. That is, the metabolism is at or near zero, along with a significant reduction in cell and tissue volume.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ectoin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Propanediol, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf/ Stem Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Papain, Lactic Acid, Potassium Lactate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Saponaria Pumila Callus Culture Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin, Hydrated Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isomalt, Lecithin, Hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid.
Can be used as an overall treatment or as a targeted treatment. As an overall treatment: Use small amount of serum for a 5 week treatment protocol. After 5 weeks, we recommend the option of resting your skin for 2 -3 weeks before beginning another treatment cycle. As a targeted treatment: Use a small amount daily to targeted areas. Remember you cannot make a mistake. Listen to your skin and use as desired. Drier skins may need an intense initial treatment; while younger skin may just need to use it as a spot treatment. Feel free to try different application routines to find what your skin likes best.