What is it?
• Higher concentration Booster Serum than the original Immortal formulation for faster, instant demonstrable results.
Why is it Unique?
- Major skincare discovery directly inspired by glycol-biology and extremophile-biology
- Identified the importance of glycans
- Within the skin, after DNA & Stem Cells , youth keys known as glycans have been discovered.
- In a young healthy skin, glycans are numerous at every level of the skin – on the cell surface and in the matrix – to ensure essential vital cell functions and cell messenging.
- With age the rate of glycans drops – skin starts to lose it vitality, the cells become drier, older, and lose their density and form.
- Visibly we see loss of density, the formation of wrinkles, uneven skin surface
- Identified the importance of extremophiles
- Extremophiles are organisms in nature created as survival organism able to withstand harsh environmental conditions: exceptional day/night temperature differences, extreme exposure to light, long dry season
- Studies demonstrate:
- Protects membranes during dehydration
- Protects skin lipids from oxidation
- Revives the skin for longer than 48 hours after a single application
- Rehydrates dry skin, strengthens the weakened skin barrier, re-vitalizes sensitive skin, visibly and noticeably improves skin texture (in-vivo study)
- Unique combination of two sciences:
- For the first time, isomers skincare has created a complex combining glycans & unique life inspiring extremophiles to create an “immortal” complex – that re-ignites youthfulness to the skin cells, helps to boost the skins structural components.
- Introduces & combines extremophiles & glycans to protect the skin’s cells against dryness, aging, loss of density, and form
- Helps to firm and thicken the skin surface through hydration
- Smooths and evens skin surface
- Helps form protective membrane
- Helps protect the skin cells from osmotic and environmental stress
- Helps introduce and support protective proteins
Complex of extremophiles isolated and identified for this formula
- ECTOIN – from the desert
- ANTARCTINE – from under icebergs
- SNOW ALGAE – from mountain tops
- Introducing....AFRICAN RESSURECTION BUSH
. A dead bush, that is able to “come back to life”
. Desiccate tolerant resurrection plant.
. When “dead”, this plant exists in a quiescent, desiccated state. That is, the metabolism is at or near zero, along with a significant reduction in cell and tissue volume.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Urea,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ectoin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf/ Stem Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Papain, Lactic Acid, Potassium Lactate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Saponaria Pumila Callus Culture Extract, VP/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester, Hydrolyzed Sesame Protein PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Serum Albumin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algin, Hydrated Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isomalt, Lecithin, Hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Dextran Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid.
Apply minimum once a day liberally to targeted area or all over face.
Immortal Dermal Booster is a serum - simply apply it with your other serums. Either combine them in your hand and apply as one step; or apply it first and the other serums on top.
Immortal Dermal Booster can be used as part of a daily routine or as a seasonal or “when you need it” skin booster system.
As an overall treatment: Apply 4-5 drops over entire face & neck for a 5 week treatment protocol. After 5 weeks, we recommend the option of resting your skin for 2 -3 weeks before beginning another treatment cycle.
As a targeted treatment: Use a small amount daily to targeted areas.
Remember you cannot make a mistake. Listen to your skin and use as desired. Drier skins may need an intense initial treatment; while younger skin may just need to use it as a spot treatment. Feel free to try different application routines to find what your skin likes best.