Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Introducing the NEW Limited-Edition Isomers Spring Essentials Collection ($89 Value)
Revitalize your skin after the cold winter months! Apply daily to keep skin smooth and supple after the winter season.
- 1 x Daily Exfoliating Cleanser with Tea Tree Extract 120ml
- 1 x Fast Lift Eye Serum 30ml
- 1 x Ceramide Pro Lipid Support 30ml
Daily Exfoliating Cleanser with Tea Tree Extract
A gentle cleanser clean and polish away dryness, excess oil, pollution, and grime then rinses easily without residue or tightness, leaving skin clean and soft.
Like a make-over for your skin, this cleanser cleans without stripping, removes surface impurities, refines and smoothes out rough texture or dryness, and balances oil and moisture to leave the skin exactly how it should be, radiant, soft, smooth, and balanced.
- The daily cleanser helps address the skin surface rendering it clean, clear, comfortable, radiant, and soft.
- Non-stripping- pH level – acidic to protect skins healthy acid mantle and microbiome
- Optimally formulated with BHA (salicylic acid), authentic Australian tea tree essential oil, and eco-friendly eco-responsible micro-spheres – to work in concert to gently renew and refine leaving skin smoother and softer.
- The perfect re-do, re-set cleanser for healthy vibrant glass-like skin.
- Can be used once or twice a day depending on your skin condition and needs. We recommend at a minimum to use once a day for everyone.
Who is it for?
- All skin types, all ages.
- Especially open/ enlarged pores
- Young and mature skins that need to be polished or refined skin texture
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree) Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Carnosine, Tocopherol, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone, Polysorbate 60, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose.
Rub a small amount of cleanser onto the face with your fingertips or a cotton washcloth. Using gentle pressure and small circular motion, cleanse from the neck up to the hairline. When the entire area has been cleaned, rinse the skin well with tepid water. May be used on wet or dry skin. For best results use 1-2 times every day.
This product is formulated with the incredible well-rounded skincare ingredient Salicylic Acid (BHA)
- BHA has many skincare benefits including:
- Provides effective exfoliation
- Helps reduce excess oil
- Helps tighten the skin
- Combats surface blemishes
Before applying BHA to the face area, it is recommended to:
- Test any product that contains a BHA on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area. If you use cosmetics with BHAs and experience skin irritation or prolonged stinging, stop using the product and consult your physician.
- Follow the use instructions on the label. Do not exceed the recommended applications.
- Avoid using BHA-containing products on infants and children.
- Use sun protection if you use a BHA product.
Fast Lift Eye Serum
Bright, tight, youthful eyes.
Age-defying eye serum, tighten, brighten and smooth the appearance of skin around your eyes while it protects.
This hyper-potent and multi-targeted eye serum helps minimize the look of severe wrinkles and dark circles, depuffs and soothes under-eye bags, provides a boost of plumping hydration, and contains red algae and carrageenan polypeptides that help protect from environmental stressors and visible effects of blue light exposure.
- Clear clean lightweight refreshing eye serum
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, non-toxic, safe.
- Best for lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness/ elasticity, dark circles, and dryness.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract:
- Calming and soothing the skin and may act as an anti-inflammatory agent. It has been clinically proven to be effective for dealing with burns, wounds, and scars.
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan)
- Red algae, a multi-benefit seaweed and rich source of nutrients including; beta carotene, anti-oxidant zeaxanthin, lutein which help protect skin from the visible effects of blue light exposure. Also has natural polypeptides and amino acids that help skin stay hydrated and protected from damaging airborne pollutants
- carrageenan – this component of the red algae - forms a flexible film on the skin that offers additional defense vs. environmental stressors and smoothes the look of the skin while it protects.
- GAG – Glycosaminoglycans - play a crucial role in the cell signaling process, including regulation of cell growth, proliferation, promotion of cell adhesion, anticoagulation, and wound repair.
- Glycogen – a form of nutrient/energy.
- Matrixyl™ Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 – messenger peptide, collagen peptide technology.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 is a pentapeptide, synthesized chain protein created by linking five amino acid peptides. This chain creates a response in the dermis of the skin that stimulates collagen and elastin fibroblasts, developing fibronectin (FN) and glycosaminoglycans (GAG), according to research. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 is a small molecule that penetrates the skin easily and is structurally similar to the precursor of collagen type I. It is thought that pentapeptides can communicate with a cell and program it to do specific things, including repair work.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 is considered to be as effective against wrinkles as retinol, but less irritating.
- Independent in vitro studies (unlike most studies available on Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, which have been done by P&G, originators of Matrixyl) demonstrated an increase in the synthesis of Collagen I by 212%, Collagen IV by 100 to 327%, and Hyaluronic Acid by 267%. Collagen I is predominant among the 19 forms of collagen found in the human body; therefore increasing production of Collagen I has a very dramatic effect on rebuilding the skin. Six months in vivo studies showed mean wrinkle depth was reduced by 17%, the surface area containing deep wrinkles was reduced by 68%, the surface area containing moderate wrinkles was reduced by 51%, and skin roughness by 16%.
- Fun stuff about Zeaxanthin- a carotenoid that plays a role in protecting the eyes from the harmful effects of oxidation and light-induced damage.
Who is it for?
- All ages, all skin types.
- Best for targeting lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness/ elasticity, dark circles, and dryness.
- For those who hate it when people say, “Are you tired?” “You look tired.” Tired, as we all know, is centered around the eyes. All skin types, to be used around the eye contour.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Glycogen, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.
Tap 1-2 drops of eye serum around the entire eye contour - under eyes, on outer corners, on eyelids and brows - and tapping in until thoroughly absorbed. Optional: Follow with lightweight moisture cream. For best results: use on clean skin twice a day.
Ceramide Pro Lipid Support
GET THE RED OUT...
Ceramide Pro Lipid Support is a modern multi-benefit concentrate targeting redness, sensitivity, "inflammaging" and "hot" episodes - usually experienced by sensitive and delicate skin types.
- Optimal support for sensitive, vascular, flakey, dry, irritated, or red skin
- Calms soothes, anti-redness for more even, balanced skin tone
- Restores protective balance and skin barrier to reduce moisture loss TEWL and boost abundant hydration
- Ceramides are important for the cellular organization, making the skin more cushiony, full, and soft/smooth looking
Who is it for?
All skin types, especially dry, sensitive, or irritated skin. Skin that is out in the elements a lot and needs extra support and hydration. Skin that dries out quickly or is stressed. Skin that is treated with drying products or over-processed.
Why is it different?
Proprietary/exclusive blend containing
Gorgonian Extract (from sea whip) helps inhibits the arachidonic acid pathway - one of the primary mechanisms for the production of skin inflammation. This extract exerts a calming effect on the skin. It helps regulate the bio-systems that can cause inflammation and reduces redness by plugging up the tiny little leaking veins.
Venuceane™, a heat-activated bacteria that maintain the skin’s natural protective processes and offers UVA protection for sensitive skin. Chosen as an excellent element to immediately cool skin after heat-related therapies.
- Heat-activated strong anti-oxidant neutralizes all types of free radicals
- Efficacy increases with temperature
- Reinforcement of the cutaneous barrier
- Hydration maintenance
AquaCacteen, a natural, cactus-derived ingredient that regulates the neuropeptides that cause vasodilatation and local inflammation. Designed to soothe and hydrate the skin. This extract is rich in antioxidants(flavonoids), polysaccharides, minerals, vitamins.
Skinmimics, ceramide, and cholesterol complex - supports aging or sensitive skin in three key ways to help fortify and support the skin under stress.
- Provides protection to skin surface membranes
- Prevention of dryness or dehydration, as it supplements the skins own lipid (fat) synthesis
- Regeneration helps stimulate epidermal renewal and repair keeping the skin looking fresher
Phytotal, veinotonic ingredient that helps with skin firming and toning. Important for the redness to keep the skin firm and calm and reducing overactivity. Is an important anti-couperose (anti-redness) ingredient with excellent calming and soothing effects. As redness may be due to small capillaries showing up on the skin surface, this ingredient helps to support and firm the skin.
Astaxanthin, a key antioxidant that is capable of aligning itself across the cell membrane; thus providing the necessary free radical scavenging action and protection that is required in this critical part of our cells.
Mediacalm, from the Indian plant (boerhavia diffusa) known for its soothing properties. This amazing botanical extract helps to re-establish the sensitivity threshold of the skin and combat redness and its propagation.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenic Acid, Cholesterol, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AP, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Tilia Cordata Wood Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Seed Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Lecithin, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Dextran, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sea Whip Extract, Astaxanthin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.
Apply in the morning and at night on cleansed skin. Gently pat all over face, neck and décolleté. For best results use daily. Follow with skin cream (optional).