Superior and potent alcohol-based hand sanitizing spray formula. (this product code for USA Residence Only;
- Optimally formulated with 75% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Our Hand Sanitizer is an alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, and glycerol-based topical solution for hand health.
- Follows World Health Organization (WHO)-recommended hand-rub formulation (April 2020).
- 8.12 fl oz : NDC# 64990-620-01
- 4.06 fl oz : NDC# 64990-621-02
- Hand sanitizers are convenient, portable, easy to use, not time-consuming and a simple means of infection control in a wide variety of settings.
- Several studies suggest that the risk of spreading respiratory infection is decreased among families who use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- At present, alcohol-based hand-rubs are the only known means for rapidly and effectively inactivating a wide array of potentially harmful microorganisms and common pathogens (disease-causing organisms).
- Hand sanitizers are recommended when soap and water are not available for handwashing.
What else you need to know:
- This formula was designed due to the current covid-19 pandemic.
- To help countries and health-care facilities to achieve system change and adopt alcohol-based hand-rubs as the gold standard for hand hygiene in health care, WHO has identified formulations for local preparation. Logistic, economic, safety and cultural and religious factors have all been carefully considered by WHO before recommending such formulations for use worldwide.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention do note that, when it comes to preventing the spread of coronavirus, “if soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.” And indeed, that is the primary ingredient in this hand sanitizer: alcohol. Most hand sanitizers contain anywhere from 60% to 95% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol mixed with water and gels like glycol and glycerine in order to prevent drying out users’ skin. Ours has the added benefit of hydrogen-peroxide in this WHO formula.
Who we are
- We are a family-owned skincare manufacturing and research laboratory located in Toronto, we are scientists with extensive expertise in formulation and chemistry, and although skincare has been our primary product for over 25 years, helping people has always been our primary focus/goal – in these unprecedented times, the best way to contribute and help, was to take a pause from our skincare work and dedicate significant time in our facility to produce a world-class, safe and effective alcohol-based hand sanitizing spray. To effectively help Combat COVID-19 and the spread of Coronavirus, we followed the World Health Organization’s recommended formula to create this product. The spread of the Coronavirus and the threat of COVID-19 impacts us all. It is our intention that this product can be used to help keep you and your loved ones feeling more protected, safe, and secure.
- This product is a liquid and can be used as a surface spray or as a topical hand rub; intended for external use only.
Warnings: For external use only, Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use:
- In children less than 2 months of age.
- On open skin wounds.
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. There may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol 75% v/v
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water USP, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide.
Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.