Natural marine water embodies the luxury skincare experience in a refreshing, balancing, and hydrating micellar mist. This formula provides marvelous multidimensional benefits.
Not only is it preparing and hydrating but it actually does more than just that.
We've seen that it helps firm and lift over time, minimizes the appearance of pores, and helps re-texturize the skin.
Refreshing, hydration from nourishing marine waters helps calm, tone, and revitalize skin while micelles help draw out impurities without drying out the skin.
Ideal before moisturizer to optimize absorption.
ABS Caviar Extract G
- The unique formula enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, carotenoids, and vitamins such as vitamin E to help support the skin’s daily needs.
- Has skin soothing and energizing properties
- A high cosmetic value based on its essential amino acids, structuring peptides, proteins, essential fatty acids, and oligo-elements
- Excellent for aged skin that requires intense nutrition to help recover the elements it has lost with the passage of time
- Enriched with proteins, lipids, vitamins, (A, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, and folic acid,) Minerals
- Vitamin and mineral replenishing
- There's washing your face with soap and water, and then there's cleansing with micellar water. While this product may sound like a fancy French Monoprix find, it's actually pretty simple.
- Micellar water is made up of micelles (tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules) suspended in soft water.
- The idea is that micelles are attracted to dirt and oil, so they are able to draw out impurities without drying out the skin. Therefore, micellar water can be used as a facial wash, makeup remover, and moisturizer all in one.
- It looks like water, it has the viscosity of water but when you put it on your finger and feel, it has a different texture than water,
- Micellar water is the perfect beauty travel product because it comes in handy when vacationing, camping, or visiting places where no running water is easily accessible.
- However, this water has been around since the days when people weren't dealing with traditional plumbing and the water in France was really harsh on the skin.
- With technology and fancy soaps, micellar water has fallen to the wayside. But it has made a resurgence to become one of those on-set makeup artists, fashion show staples because it can remove an entire face of makeup without leaving oil behind as most makeup cleansers do.
- What micellar water won't do, however, is remove heavy foundations or stubborn eye makeup like waterproof mascara. So you'll need to use a separate makeup remover to get fresh-faced.
- We recommend micellar water for people with dry and sensitive skin types because it is so gentle and hydrating. And unlike many toners, micellar water does not contain alcohol and never stings. It's best to use a super absorbent item like a cotton ball or pad when applying micellar water so that the product can more easily soak up dirt.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolipids, Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caviar Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Propylene Glycol
How to Use:
- Mist over the face, neck, and décolleté anytime, or spray onto a cotton pad and sweep across cleansed skin.
- May we suggest… Spray and swipe Mist Noir Caviar Vital Marine Water over cleansed skin. Follow with our intensive Serum and Crème for maximum age-defying results.