Let’s clear the air.
Your cells need oxygen to stay healthy and nourished. The Oxygenforce 10min.Mask delivers oxygen to the skin and makes it glow.
And with 30 treatments in every 120ml (4 ounce) bottle, your skin is getting the support that it needs at the most affordable good for you price.
What it is:
- A 10-minute in-home, oxygenating, and recovery mask enhances the supply of molecular oxygen into the skin, leading to a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and improved skin clarity and smoothness.
- Designed to reintroduce youth-restoring oxygen to starved skin cells helping to clarify for a brighter, fresher, and more even skin tone
- Oxygenating technology for unparalleled skin nourishment & oxygenation; see younger-looking skin after your first treatment.
- Oxygen provides a “bubbling” and mousse effect to work within the pores to infuse the skin with clarity and a healthy glow.
- Helps bring back healthy oxygen to skin cells.
What problem this solves?
- Skin’s uptake of oxygen starts to decline at age 20 and is reduced by 50% by age of 50.
- Because carbon dioxide has one carbon atom and two oxygen atoms, and a molecular weight of 44 grams per mole (a certain number of molecules). The oxygen in the air is actually O2, or molecular oxygen, with a molecular weight of 32. Hence, carbon dioxide has a higher density or is heavier than oxygen.
- Oxygen depletion and carbon dioxide accumulation lead to poor cell respiration which causes dehydration, uneven skin tone, and dull skin. It is probably the largest contributor to the premature aging of the skin, as carbon dioxide hinders or stops bio-pathways for cell metabolism.
- Oxygen is a critical component for collagen production, but the oxygen partial pressure of skin naturally decreases with age. Oxygenforce 10min Mask is supportive of the skin’s natural collagen production process through the replenishment of oxygen in the skin.
- Formulated with fluorinated medical-grade perfluorocarbons with an incredible capacity to carry oxygen.
- Oxygen has the capacity to clean up the skin from gas pollutants. It efficiently acts as both clarifying and anti-pollution agent, releasing oxygen and capturing gaseous pollutants from the skin with a simple physical phenomena
- Our Oxygenforce 10min Mask formula carries oxygen to the dermis, pushing the carbon dioxide out as it takes up space and “clears the air”. This will allow cells to breathe normally and refresh their biological functions, leading to a much better skin appearance.
- Fast Acting: Fast visible anti-wrinkle results with slight visual bubbling formula
- Designed to reintroduce youth-restoring oxygen to starved skin cells helping to clarify for brighter, fresher, and even skin tone.
- Fast-acting. Visible anti-wrinkle, plumping results with visual bubbling functions.
- 20-30 Treatments in this 120ml (4 ounce) bottle. Amazing value under $1.00 per treatment. Plus both short and long term benefits of brighter, smoother skin and smaller pores - a must do for everyone.
- After each treatment, the skin looks brighter, fresher, and more even in skin tone. Also, pigmentation, visible sun damage, fine lines, and even breakouts will continue to improve with continued treatments. The skin will feel softer and look smoother.
- Plump and hydrate, Restore skin volume. Improve moisture retention
- Renew youthful glow, Revitalize dull complexion
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Firm skin and tighten pores
- Improve skin cell production
- Good and safe for ANY skin type!
Aqua/Water/Eau, Perfluorohexane, Perfluorodecalin, Pentafluoropropane, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sucrose Palmitate, Glycosphingolipids, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polysorbate 60.
One to three times per week. On clean skin apply a light but liberal amount to the face, neck, and décolleté area. Leave on the skin for 10 minutes. Can be left on the skin or rinsed off with tepid water. Follow with your regular beauty routine.