Oxygenforce Cleanser & 10 Min. Mask (30 treatment bottle)
This product is in stock
Let’s clear the air.
Your cells need oxygen to stay healthy and nourished. The Oxygenforce Cleanser and 10min. Mask combination delivers oxygen to the skin and makes it glow.
What is it?
- A powerful cleanser that washes away dead skin cells, pore-clogging oils, and build-up while smoothing and firming skin.
- This intensive multifunctional cleanser exfoliates dull, dry, and uneven texture to leave skin smooth and hydrated.
- It smoothes and refines skin texture while cleansing impurities with a combination of both beta and alpha hydroxyl acids.
- Salicylic and glycolic acids (beta and alpha acids)
- multifunctional cleanser
- It reduces the appearance of pores, minimizes imperfections, and absorbs excess oil without drying skin.
- It also contains glycolic and salicylic acids, highly effective chemical exfoliants that remove dead skin cells and build-up for noticeably softer, firmer, clearer skin
- provide clarity, brightness, and improve cell-turnover by dissolving dead skin cell buildup
Oxygenforce 10 Min. Mask
over 30 treatments in this 120ml bottle makes this the super good skin treatment for everyone that wants smoother skin, finer pores, and brighter skin with even skin tone and texture.
What it is:
- A 10-minute in-home, oxygenating, and recovery mask enhances the supply of molecular oxygen into the skin, leading to a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and improved skin clarity and smoothness.
- Designed to reintroduce youth-restoring oxygen to starved skin cells helping to clarify for a brighter, fresher, and more even skin tone
- Oxygenating technology for unparalleled skin nourishment & oxygenation; see younger-looking skin after your first treatment.
- Oxygen provides a “bubbling” and mousse effect to work within the pores to infuse the skin with clarity and a healthy glow.
- Helps bring back healthy oxygen to skin cells.
What problem this solves?
- Skin’s uptake of oxygen starts to decline at age 20 and is reduced by 50% by age of 50.
- Because carbon dioxide has one carbon atom and two oxygen atoms, and a molecular weight of 44 grams per mole (a certain number of molecules). The oxygen in the air is actually O2, or molecular oxygen, with a molecular weight of 32. Hence, carbon dioxide has a higher density or is heavier than oxygen.
- Oxygen depletion and carbon dioxide accumulation lead to poor cell respiration which causes dehydration, uneven skin tone, and dull skin. It is probably the largest contributor to the premature aging of the skin, as carbon dioxide hinders or stops bio-pathways for cell metabolism.
- Oxygen is a critical component for collagen production, but the oxygen partial pressure of skin naturally decreases with age. Oxygenforce 10min Mask is supportive of the skin’s natural collagen production process through the replenishment of oxygen in the skin.
- Formulated with fluorinated medical-grade perfluorocarbons with an incredible capacity to carry oxygen.
- Oxygen has the capacity to clean up the skin from gas pollutants. It efficiently acts as both clarifying and anti-pollution agent, releasing oxygen and capturing gaseous pollutants from the skin with a simple physical phenomena
- Our Oxygenforce 10min Mask formula carries oxygen to the dermis, pushing the carbon dioxide out as it takes up space and “clears the air”. This will allow cells to breathe normally and refresh their biological functions, leading to a much better skin appearance.
- Fast Acting: Fast visible anti-wrinkle results with slight visual bubbling formula
- Designed to reintroduce youth-restoring oxygen to starved skin cells helping to clarify for brighter, fresher, and even skin tone.
- Fast-acting. Visible anti-wrinkle, plumping results with visual bubbling functions.
- After each treatment, the skin looks brighter, fresher, and more even in skin tone. Also, pigmentation, visible sun damage, fine lines, and even breakouts will continue to improve with continued treatments. The skin will feel softer and look smoother.
- Improve moisture retention
- Plump and hydrate, Restore skin volume
- Renew youthful glow, Revitalize dull complexion
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Firm skin and tighten pores
- Improve skin cell production
- Good and safe for ANY skin type!
Benefits of oxygen to the skin…
1. Helps to Boost Collagen
Collagen is the protein that makes the cells stick together, providing strength and elasticity to your skin. When the collagen weakens (with age), wrinkles appear.
The oxygen facial boosts collagen production in your skin, making it firmer-looking and visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Clarifies the Skin
The oxygen facial helps the skin utilize the oxygen and the nutrients and vitamins infused in it. This boosts the “clean-up” process of your skin, negates the effects of pollution, sun exposure, and diet fluctuation, and helps in the overall health of the skin.
3. Speeds up Cell Turnover
Our skin cells have a limited lifetime. They die, and new cells replace them. Oxygen is crucial for cell turnover. It increases the rate at which new cells grow, which, in turn, helps revitalize and retexturize for smoother, younger, and more refined-looking skin. The oxygen facial gives an extra dose of oxygen to your skin, thus aiding faster cell turnover.
4. No Painful Side Effects
This process is exceptionally gentle on your skin and doesn’t cause any side effects, such as irritation, redness, swelling, stinging, and a burning sensation. It is suitable for people who have sensitive skin and those who want to avoid chemical beauty treatments.
5. Moisturizes Your Skin
Constant exposure to the sun, dust, and pollution rob your skin of its natural moisture content. This makes it extremely dry and lifeless. And if you have dry skin, these issues can make your skin worse. The oxygen facial deeply moisturizes your skin, restoring its pH balance and shielding it from the visible effects of sun exposure.
6. Makes Your Skin Super Radiant
This facial helps to remove all impurities from the epidermis (top layer of the skin), boosting the oxygen content. It also helps to remove the dead cells from the top layer, opens up clogged pores, and brings out that natural blush on your cheeks.
7. Targets Breakout
Skin imperfections such as pimples are formed when the skin is clogged, trapping dirt and oils in it, causing the pores to get enlarged. The oxygen facial helps in reducing the appearance of enlarged pores and doesn’t let your skin accumulate dust and dirt. As a result, it remains glowing for longer, and you won’t get annoying pimples and zits.
8. Fast Recovery Time
Usually, in the case of other procedures and skin treatments, you have to wait for a specific period before you can go back to your regular skincare regimen. But in the case of the oxygen facial, there isn’t any particular recovery time. You can start applying creams, lotions, or makeup to your skin almost immediately.
9. Results Are Instant
You will notice immediate results after the oxygen facial. It helps target issues such as breakouts, wrinkles, and blemishes and makes your skin younger-looking and glowing.
10. Targets Uneven Skin Tone
The treatment is rich in hyaluronic acid, peptides, vitamins, and botanical extracts that target uneven skin tone and make your face look bright.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Coco Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine.
Oxygenforce 10 Min. Mask
Aqua/Water/Eau, Perfluorohexane, Perfluorodecalin, Pentafluoropropane, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sucrose Palmitate, Glycosphingolipids, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polysorbate 60.
Apply a dime-size amount to wet hands and work into a creamy lather. Apply to a slightly damp face using a circular massaging motion. Rinse off with tepid water.
(optional) If you absolutely love it, it can also be used as a daily cleanser as well as part of the oxygenating protocol.
Oxygenforce 10 Min. Mask
One to three times per week. On clean skin apply a light but liberal amount to the face, neck, and décolleté area. Leave on the skin for 10 minutes. Can be left on the skin or rinsed off with tepid water. Follow with your regular beauty routine.