What is it?
It is a formulation that soothes, calms, and helps skin recover from external irritations…skin that has been compromised and requires “special care.”
The perfect cream for those who have skin that requires “something extra.”
What’s in the name?
Doesn’t it feel like every day a different skincare product is trending—and right now, one of the most buzzed-about skincare products of the moment happens to be CICA creams. All touting the benefits of CICA.
So, what is CICA?
CICA is a formulation in health and beauty that gets its name from the fact that it is formulated with, Centella Asiatica (nicknamed CICA). And what is Centella Asiatica? It’s an herb, also known as tiger grass, from traditional Chinese medicine. It has key lamellar elements that help soothe and protect the sensitive and vulnerable skin barrier.
Centella Asiatica is a unique ingredient with potent soothing properties. It can be used to help soothe the skin from irritations that may be caused by various dermal aggressors, i.e. minor dermatological procedures, dehydration, and dermal sensitivity and blemishes that may be caused by the menstruation cycle, exposure to irritating elements, plants, surfactants, and sun.
As a protective barrier, it helps support vulnerable skin.
Helps protect against external factors (such as pollution and dirt) and internal factors (like stress and dehydration) that may stress our skin and cause premature aging. Environmental aggressors upon contact with our skin may penetrate and break down the moisture barrier, like holes in the shield. ISOMERS Pro-Barrier CICA Cream provides additional support and helps strengthen the skin barrier like a cocoon to protect the skin from external factors.
The science of the Pro Barrier Cream
- To help replenish lost skin lipids in sensitive, dry, compromised, or fragile skin.
- Thus, this formula is designed with ingredients to help create a similar lamellar structure to, and the characteristics of skin lipids. It aids in restoring and strengthening a weakened skin barrier in a way that is found in the lamellar structure of younger healthier skin barriers.
- Skin smoothing and tightening.
- Reduces the appearance of superficial imperfections.
- Astringent, Stimulating, Slimming, contouring body care.
- Life personal trainer for your skin.
- Help keep it tight, smooth, and toned.
Formulated with high concentrations of:
GLB Gotu Kola Extract GL
- Centella Asiatica extract and Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract. The unique molecules in these ingredients have protective and antioxidant properties. It helps reduce the appearance of first signs of dermal irritations and helps support a lucid complexion.
- Spreads easily on the skin and helps protect the skin, imparting a soft, velvety skin feel.
- Helps protect and support dermal vitality.
- Helps soothe irritated and dry skin, sensitive skin.
- Has unique anti-aging properties for skincare.
- Holds 800 times its weight in moisture, helps lubricate, hydrate, and plump up the skin.
- A biosynthetic hyaluronic acid, non-animal derived.
- Is an antioxidant that protects the cells against free-radicals and lipid peroxidation. It can help fight premature aging of the skin induced by UV irradiation and lipid peroxidation through its antioxidant properties.
- Combines genistein with 3 other active substances: caffeine and carnitine which help stimulate the fat breakdown and spirulina platensis extract which has firming and restructuring properties.
- It helps to inhibit the formation of new adipocytes (cells specialized for fat storage), helps to promote fat breakdown, and also strongly improves skin strength, firmness, and smoothness.
- In vivo tests demonstrate that this product can help visibly reduce the look of uneven skin (degree of cellulite: -37%), has a multi-targeted slimming activity (thigh girth: -3.8cm), and boosts collagen reduction for a firmer look.
- To support the look of a firmer and tighter looking skin.
- Is a smart skin hydrator. It works by stimulating endogenous hydration networks based on the skin’s need for hydration.
- The beneficial effects on the skin can be explained by the up-regulation of AQP3, CD44 (hyaluronic acid receptor), and tight junction genes, decrease of which is associated with a defective osmotic equilibrium in the epidermis and dryness of chronically aged and photoaged skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Dimethicone, Centella Asiatica Leaf Cell Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Carnitine, Tocopherol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caffeine, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol.
Use Every morning and evening, smooth our CICA cream over treatment areas. Massage in a circular motion to create warmth for better absorption and circulation. Recommended for your buttocks, legs, tummy, arms, and all over.