3 way cleansing to help give you an optimum ideal clean
- Clay Cleanser
- Gommage Polish and
- Face Mask
Gently cleans, polishes and purifies skin
Optimally formulated with clay, minerals and glycolic acid to refresh and restore skin surface, leaves skin hydrated and glowing, diminishes visible pores and helps clear skin of superficial imperfections and smoothes skin texture.
Skin concerns: rough texture, enlarged pores, dull uneven skin tone, pigmentation, redness, sensitivity, excessive oiliness.
Non-comedogenic and oil free
Supercharged with trace minerals and essential lipids this clay mask cleanser marries ancient European and Asian beauty rituals into a unique beauty experience that will leave your skin radiant, refined and rejuvenated.
For all skin types and anyone who wants beautifully smooth baby soft skin.
And especially beneficial for combination skin or tired, dull skin that needs invigoration and refinement.
Aqua/water/Eau, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Glycerin, Lecithin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine.
HOW TO USE: (THIS IS WHERE THE FUN BEGINS…)
Can be used every day or as needed or desired.
- STEP 1: Apply a generous layer of the clay mask cleanser across the entire face avoiding the delicate eye area. Apply the product from the centre of the face in outward sweeping motions towards the hair line and neck.
- STEP 2: Leave On for 10 minutes.
- STEP 3: Remove – Your choice, one of 3 recommended ways to remove for maximum benefits.
- Option 1 - Rinse off using warm water (no scrubbing option)
- Option 2 – Rinse off using warm water and a face cloth (scrubbing option)
- Option 3 – Roll off like a polish/ gommage treatment. Hold skin firm in sections and roll product off in a rubbing action. Remove as much of the mask as you can in this fashion. Product that cannot be rolled off can then be removed by simply rinsing off or with a face cloth.