Acid-Free Skin Exfoliating and Renewing.
A powerful and highly concentrated formula containing 98% pure snail secretion (also called filtrate) harvested from French snails.
This serum is a high performance exfoliating, refining, and renewing formula that targets skin texture for enhanced radiance and glow. With continued use, the skin appears more glass-like and refined.
Snail filtrate is a safe, gentle, nutrient-rich, and powerful ingredient known to aid in dermal proliferation, hydration, and supporting dermal brightness, and tone. Having it in such a powerful concentration of 98% speaks to the purity and performance of this serum for glowing skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of imperfections by supporting normal cell turnover while optimizing the look of skin elasticity.
- Visible Pore minimizer. Visibly reduces and refines the look of enlarged pores through its exfoliating peptides.
- Skin refiner. Gently exfoliates by targeting and eliminating dead skin cells; this in turn helps to refine skin texture, reduce dryness, and helps reveal luminous, younger-looking skin.
- Skin toning. Promotes the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Boost radiance - Improves visible luminosity and glow.
- Skin pH balance – helps with support a normal skin acid mantle promoting skin pH balance
- Support skin’s hydration and plump the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps support the appearance of skin elasticity and restore the look of skin’s architecture, this unique action in conjunction with the natural defoliants that are present in the snail filtrate help minimize the appearance of imperfections and effectively reduce the look of enlarged pores.
- Helps to support the skin’s normal pH balance
- Supports the appearance of the skin’s matrix
- Contains SOD and helps fight free radicals that may form from environmental stressors that can contribute to visible aging.
Snail secretion extract is nutrient-rich. Under correct and optimum environmental conditions Snail filtrate/mucus will have a unique composition that includes:
- Hyaluronic acid
- Glycol acid
- SOD (superoxide dismutase) – a very potent Anti-Oxidant
- Trace Minerals
- Peptides - such as mucin which help boost and protect the skin’s essential hydration.
- Snail mucin/filtrate has been used for centuries as a skin treatment and has shown promise in wound healing and skin repair.
- Ancient Greeks used it and it is said that Hippocrates reportedly recommended the use of snails to hydrate and beautify the skin.
- And in Chile some 20 years ago, the potential of snail slime was noted by Chilean snail farmers who found the snail slime help their hands look younger and clearer, as the slime helps support the skin’s natural renewal process when they handled snails for the French food market.