Daily BHA Microdose Serum.
What is it?
The triple action azelaic acid, salicylic acid and niacinamide booster serum improves uneven skin tone and refines the appearance of pore size, skin texture and fine lines for a smoother-looking complexion.
What does it do?
The secret to this formula is its three main active ingredients; salicylic acid, azelaic acid and niacinamide. These three ingredients work together to minimize the appearance of your pores, target any surface imperfections, correct hyperpigmentation, and leave your skin absolutely revitalized and radiant!
Who is it for?
This formula is effective for people of all ages and skin types. It is especially formulated to target skin concerns such as uneven skin tone, surface imperfections, redness, irritation, dullness and dark spots.
- Niacinamide: improves the moisture levels and smoothness of the skin, while also working as a soothing and skin-strengthening agent to counteract other ingredients.
- Azelaic Acid: a skincare ingredient that is produced naturally by the yeast that lives on the skin – highly effective at reducing the appearance of surface imperfections and hyperpigmentation to even the skin tone.
- Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid, excellent at unclogging the pores and evening out the skin tone.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 20, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Use it day or night after cleansing and before creams. Apply thin layer of product over entire face and neck area. Avoid eye area.
*BHAs may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Apply sunscreen daily.
This product is formulated with the incredible well-rounded skincare ingredient Salicylic Acid (BHA).
- BHA has many skincare benefits including:
- Provides effective exfoliation
- Helps reduce excess oil
- Helps tighten the skin
- Combats surface blemishes
Before applying BHA to the face area, it is recommended to:
- Test any product that contains a BHA on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area. If you use cosmetics with BHAs and experience skin irritation or prolonged stinging, stop using the product and consult your physician.
- Follow the use instructions on the label. Do not exceed the recommended applications.
- Avoid using BHA-containing products on infants and children.
- Use sun protection if you use a BHA product.