Complete Eye Treatment - One formula, One drop
This powerhouse formula smoothes, primes, hydrates, soothes, diminishes the look of dark under-eye circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles all in one easy step.
Combat all the signs of aging and tired looking eyes - for younger, fresher, firmer eye contour area.
Skin concerns: crows feet, hooded brow, puffiness, under-eye dark circles, under-eye bags, dryness, redness around eyes, tired eyes, expression lines
Why it is so special? It is formulated with ...
Matrixyl Synthe'6 - Deoxygenated lipopeptide, highly-effective anti-wrinkle peptide acting on 6 skin–rebuilding essentials - Tested at 2%: volunteers demonstrated visible effective smoothing of facial wrinkles on forehead and crows feet
Matrixyl™3000 - anti-aging messenger protein signaling peptide comprised of two proteins, which helps your skin look and act more youthful - collagen and elastin support to aid in wrinkle-smoothing, skin-plumping, and surface renewing - clinically - suggests < 45% less wrinkle visibility in 2 months
Hyloxyl™ – targets under-eye dark circles and puffiness
MDI Complex – a target for under eye dark circles and tired eyes
Lipo light – light-diffusing, skin-perfecting, visible skin correcting on contact – skin appears more youthful and radiant – as if illuminated from within to help reduce the appearance of darkness, tiredness, and visible aging- all without color or makeup
Persian Silk Tree Bark - helps lift the upper eyelid, reduces the appearance of crow’s feet wrinkles, fades away the appearance of dark circles, and diminishes puffiness.
Eyeliss – reigniting – skin tightening - eye contour appears more open/awake - clinical - volunteers after 56 days at 2/day treatment - reduction in bag volume was observed in 70% of the volunteers
If you want to know more about - The Science and story of Matrixyl
- Matrixyl is a lab-created micro collagen fragment. Studied and compared to retinol and vitamin C. Demonstrated equal/ or better, to smooth the look of visible wrinkles of the skin, without dryness or irritation on the skin. Does not demonstrate skin sensitivity or harshness. Gentle and effective on most skin types.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein of the skin. The absence of collagen may be the principle cause of lines/ wrinkles. Helping to support the appearance of skin’s collagen, support collagen, bundle collagen all lead to smoother looking skin.
- About MATRIXYL™
- Is a pure pentapeptide molecule. PALmitoyl-LYS-THR-THR-LYS-SER (this peptide sequence mimics a fragment of procollagen type I)
- Stunning effects on wrinkled skin caused a stir at the 20th World Congress of Dermatology in Paris (Matrixyl® 1999). Where it was launched.
- Has been compared to Retinol and studied against Retinol - performs as strongly as Retinol to help reduce the look of visible signs of aging, and acts significantly on the appearance of skin thickness in the same way as Retinol. Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles by plumping and supporting the dermal matrix
- Studies Show Matrixyl Dramatically Improves the appearance of Wrinkles. Results of a six-month French study presented at the 2002 World Congress of Dermatology revealed an amino-peptide complex known as Matrixyl® produced dramatic changes in the appearance of aging facial skin.
Visible Changes included:
• 68% decrease in the appearance of wrinkle depth
• 47% decrease in the appearance of wrinkle density
• 24% decrease in the appearance of wrinkle volume.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Glycosaminoglycans, Nylon-12 Fluorescent Brightener 230 Salt, Yeast Amino Acids, Darutoside, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Glycerin, Chrysin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Morinda Citrifolia Extract, Caffeine, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Rosmarinyl Glucoside, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Caffeyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Carnosine, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Steareth-20, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysilicone-11, Isohexadecane, Hydroxyacetophenone, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80.
In a gentle patting motion, apply a small amount directly to the entire eye contour. From eyelid, working up to the brow bone, to the lower contours of the eyes, from crow’s feet, and all along under the eyes. Allow the product to absorb for a few moments. Continue with your beauty routine. Can be worn under make-up, with a serum or cream or alone.