A PROTEIN SERUM THAT PROVIDES A POWERHOUSE OF SKIN BENEFITS:
This peptide-packed serum is formulated to reduce skin sensitivity by strengthening the quality of your skin in a myriad of ways, leaving your complexion smooth and radiant!
ENRICHED WITH PEPTIDES, NUTRIENTS AND GROWTH FACTORS TO STRENGTHEN YOUR SKIN:
This serum is loaded with super effective skincare ingredients! It includes our 5-mineral blend, various peptides, amino acids and collagen to address the various skin sensitivity-related issues.
VISIBLY IMPROVES SKIN TONE, TEXTURE, SMOOTHNESS, & OVERALL QUALITY:
This is definitely a multi-benefit formula – it will boost your collagen, reduce skin roughness, help reduce the visibility of wrinkles, support the thickening of the skin and strengthen the overall quality of your skin to reduce sensitivity.
This serum is great for all skin types, it’s designed especially for delicate, damaged and stressed skin. Formulated for the following skin concerns; redness, sensitivity, fine lines, visible pores and sun damage.
- Trace Mineral Blend
- Five fermented, essential minerals: Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Silicon, and Zinc. Through fermentation, these minerals are transformed to be easily recognized by our skin, scalp, and hair.
- Provides a powerhouse of benefits; efficaciously enhancing barrier function, increasing growth factor expression, decreasing stress-related factors, increasing cellular energy production, and providing skin calming and soothing benefits.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (Formally called Bio-Peptide CL)
- Signaling messenger peptide that features skin renewal without dryness and irritation. It helps support proteins, collagen, and glycosaminoglycans that help reinforce the epidermis, diminishes visible wrinkles, and enhances skin plumpness.
Demonstrated Cosmetic Activity (independant clinical study suggests)
- Stimulates / Synthesis of collagen by fibroblast +350%
- Stimulates / Synthesis of GAG (hyaluronic acid) by fibroblast +146%
- Synthesis of collagen and skin repair +96% VS Retinoic Acid +92%
- Messenger peptide
- Supports thickening of the skin
- Anti-wrinkle effect
- Reduces skin roughness
- Reduces mean wrinkle depth (smoothes the skin)
- Addresses deep and fine lines (crows feet and other wrinkles)
Other things you should know
- Collagen is the most abundant protein of the skin – important for skin integrity; fullness; smoothness. Healthy and abundant collagen is important for smooth, soft, plump, line-free, and radiant skin.
- Wrinkles form where collagen is lost or missing. It is the absence of collagen – that area where collagen has been depleted is where a wrinkle indicates this loss. This is why collagen replenishment and support are key for line-free skin. Also, good quality collagen retains moisture and keeps skin soft, supple, and hydrated.
- Biopeptide Cl – is an important addition to skin smoothing formulations for its anti-wrinkle activity and also because it has no irritant or dehydrating side effects
Who should use it: Good for all skin types, especially delicate, damaged, and stressed skin. Skin prone to break out. Red, dry and sensitive skin types. Excellent as a daily part of a healthy skincare routine. Wonderful for oily or combination skin to help balance and soothe or calm skin.