A protein serum that combines signaling peptides, growth factors, amino acids, and trace minerals to provide a powerhouse of benefits to the skin and visibly improve skin‘s tone, texture, and firmness.
The anti-wrinkle effect, lines, wrinkles, and sun damage visibly diminished; targets skin roughness, redness, and superficial imperfections as skin appears smoother, clearer, calmer, strengthened, and moisturized.
Enriched with proteins and nutrients, it replenishes and restores skin to a visibly strong, healthy state.
Skin Concerns: redness, sensitivity, fine lines, visible pores, environmental and sun damage.
- Trace Mineral Blend
- Five fermented, essential minerals: Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Silicon, and Zinc. Through fermentation, these minerals are transformed to be easily recognized by our skin, scalp, and hair.
- Provides a powerhouse of benefits; efficaciously enhancing barrier function, increasing growth factor expression, decreasing stress-related factors, increasing cellular energy production, and providing skin calming and soothing benefits.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (Formally called Bio-Peptide CL)
- Signaling messenger peptide that features "retinoic acid-like" activity on skin renewal without dryness and irritation. It Helps stimulates proteins, collagen, and glycosaminoglycans that helps reinforce the epidermis and diminishes visible wrinkles, and enhances skin plumpness.
Demonstrated Cosmetic Activity
- Stimulates / Synthesis of collagen by fibroblast +350%
- Stimulates / Synthesis of GAG (hyaluronic acid) by fibroblast +146%
- Synthesis of collagen and skin repair +96% VS Retinoic Acid (Retin A) +92%
- Messenger peptide
- Supports thickening of the skin
- Anti-wrinkle effect
- Reduces skin roughness
- Reduces mean wrinkle depth (smoothes the skin)
- Addresses deep and fine lines (crows feet and other wrinkles)
Other things you should know
- Collagen is the most abundant protein of the skin – important for skin integrity; fullness; smoothness. Healthy and abundant collagen is important for smooth, soft, plump, line-free, and radiant skin.
- Wrinkles form where collagen is lost or missing. It is the absence of collagen – that area where collagen has been depleted is where a wrinkle indicates this loss. This is why collagen replenishment and support are key for line-free skin. Also, good quality collagen retains moisture and keeps skin soft, supple, and hydrated.
- Biopeptide Cl – is an important addition to skin smoothing formulations for its anti-wrinkle activity and also because it has no irritant or dehydrating side effects
Who should use it: Good for all skin types, especially delicate, damaged, and stressed skin. Skin prone to break out. Red, dry and sensitive skin types. Excellent as a daily part of a healthy skincare routine. Wonderful for oily or combination skin to help balance and soothe or calm skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Biotin, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol.
Apply 3-5 drops of serum over the entire face area including jawline and décolleté. For best results, use on clean skin twice a day and follow with moisturizer (i.e.. sunscreen in the daytime and moisture cream at night). Can be used liberally all over the face and body.