Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
A gentle cleanser clean and polish away dryness, excess oil, pollution, and grime then rinses easily without residue or tightness, leaving skin clean and soft.
Like a make-over for your skin, this cleanser cleans without stripping, removes surface impurities, refines and smoothes out rough texture or dryness, and balances oil and moisture to leave the skin exactly how it should be, radiant, soft, smooth, and balanced.
- The daily cleanser helps address the skin surface rendering it clean, clear, comfortable, radiant, and soft.
- Non-stripping- pH level – acidic to protect skins healthy acid mantle and microbiome
- Optimally formulated with BHA (salicylic acid), authentic Australian tea tree essential oil, and eco-friendly eco-responsible micro-spheres – to work in concert to gently renew and refine leaving skin smoother and softer.
- The perfect re-do, re-set cleanser for healthy vibrant glass-like skin.
- Can be used once or twice a day depending on your skin condition and needs. We recommend at a minimum to use once a day for everyone.
Who is it for?
- All skin types, all ages.
- Especially open/ enlarged pores
- Young and mature skins that need to be polished or refined skin texture
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree) Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Carnosine, Tocopherol, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone, Polysorbate 60, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose.
Rub a small amount of cleanser onto the face with your fingertips or a cotton washcloth. Using gentle pressure and small circular motion, cleanse from the neck up to the hairline. When the entire area has been cleaned, rinse the skin well with tepid water. May be used on wet or dry skin. For best results use 1-2 times every day.
This product is formulated with the incredible well-rounded skincare ingredient Salicylic Acid (BHA)
- BHA has many skincare benefits including:
- Provides effective exfoliation
- Helps reduce excess oil
- Helps tighten the skin
- Combats surface blemishes
Before applying BHA to the face area, it is recommended to:
- Test any product that contains a BHA on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area. If you use cosmetics with BHAs and experience skin irritation or prolonged stinging, stop using the product and consult your physician.
- Follow the use instructions on the label. Do not exceed the recommended applications.
- Avoid using BHA-containing products on infants and children.
- Use sun protection if you use a BHA product.
- Variant: 120 ml