An enzymatic exfoliant of lactus bacillus ferment, to eliminate dead cells from the upper layer of the skin revealing newer fresher younger skin.
Lactus Bacillus Ferment is a brilliant gentle and effective “site-specific” enzyme that only attaches to, eliminates, digests, and dissolves (like a Pac man) dead cells (it leaves the good skin alone). Unlike acid exfoliation that takes off the good with the bad, these enzymes only take the “bad” so it can not harm, hurt or dry skin out or make it red or sensitive. Which makes this the ideal skin renewer to shed away dead surface cells. In addition, it is also a food for the skin living layer/microbiome -a prebiotic/ probiotic which is a boost for overall skin health and integrity.
- Site-specific - knows where to go technology - targets dead skin cells only - perfect for sensitive and delicate skin types
- Dissolves keratinized proteins and soften skin.
- No fear of burning or irritation, as the enzymes work on the dead surface cells but leave the viable cells untouched.
- No need to play “beat the clock” as you can put the serum on your skin and leave it on, when the enzymes have done their job they stop working and wait for you to wash them off – this way you get the performance without any risk to your beautiful skin.
- Can be used daily as a prebiotic/probiotic boost for the skin.
Skin concerns: visible pores, rough texture, uneven or dull skin tone, redness, dry skin, superficial dehydration, creepiness.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Bacillus Ferment, Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.
Can be used from one to three times per week (I.e. every other day). Apply liberally all over a clean and dry face, neck, and around eye contour area. A thicker application may be added to problematic areas for a more intense treatment. Leave on the skin from 5-15 minutes. Rinse off with tepid water and follow up with your serums and creams if using. May also be applied under moisture cream and left overnight. Spot Treatment: Can also be used as a spot treatment to help clear up or brighten up the skin. As a spot treatment, apply a dab onto spots before bedtime, apply moisture cream over top (optional) leave on overnight, then rinse off in the morning.