Bright, tight, youthful eyes.
Age defying eye serum, tighten, brighten and smooth the appearance of skin around your eyes while it protects.
This hyper-potent and multi-targeted eye serum helps minimize the look of severe wrinkles and dark circles, depuffs and soothes under eye bags, provides a boost of plumping hydration and contains red algae and carrageenan polypeptides that helps protect from environmental stressors and visible effects of blue light exposure.
- Clear clean lightweight refreshing eye serum
- Fragrance free, oil free, paraben free, non-toxic, safe.
- Best for lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness/ elasticity, dark circles and dryness.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract:
- Calming and soothing the skin and may act as an anti-inflammatory agent. It has been clinically proven to be effective for dealing with burns, wounds and scars.
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan)
- Red algae, a multi benefit seaweed and rich source of nutrients including; beta carotene, anti-oxidant zeaxanthin, lutein which help protect skin from the visible effects of blue light exposure. Also has natural polypeptides and amino acids that help skin stay hydrated and protected from damaging airborne pollutants
- carrageenan – this component of the red algae - forms a flexible film on skin that offers additional defense vs. environmental stressors and smoothes the look of the skin while it protects.
- GAG – Glycosaminoglycans - play a crucial role in the cell signalling process, including regulation of cell growth, proliferation, promotion of cell adhesion, anticoagulation, and wound repair.
- Glycogen – form of nutrient / energy.
- Matrixyl™ Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 – messenger peptide, collagen peptide technology.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 is a pentapeptide, synethsized chain protein created by linking five amino acid peptides. This chain creates a response in the dermis of the skin that stimulates collagen and elastin fibroblasts, developing fibronectin (FN) and glycosaminoglycans (GAG), according to research. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 is a small molecule that penetrates the skin easily and is structurally similar to the precursor of collagen type I. It is thought that pentapeptides can communicate with a cell and program it to do specific things, including repair work.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 is considered to be as effective against wrinkles as retinol, but less irritating.
- Independent in vitro studies (unlike most studies available on Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, which have been done by P&G, originators of Matrixyl) demonstrated an increase in synthesis of Collagen I by 212%, Collagen IV by 100 to 327% and Hyaluronic Acid by 267%. Collagen I is predominant among the 19 forms of collagen found in the human body; therefore increasing production of Collagen I has a very dramatic effect on rebuilding the skin. Six month in vivo studies showed mean wrinkle depth was reduced by 17%, surface area containing deep wrinkles was reduced by 68%, surface area containing moderate wrinkles was reduced by 51% and skin roughness by 16%.
- Fun stuff to about Zeaxanthin- a carotenoid that plays a role in protecting the eyes from the harmful effects of oxidation and light-induced damage.
Who is it for?
- All ages, all skin types.
- Best for targeting lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness/ elasticity, dark circles and dryness.
- For those who hate it when people say, “Are you tired?” “You look tired.” Tired, as we all know, is centered around the eyes. All skin types, to be used around the eye contour.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Glycogen, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.
Tap 1-2 drops of eye serum around entire eye contour - under eyes, on outer corners, on eyelids and brows - and tapping in until thoroughly absorbed. Optional: Follow with lightweight moisture cream. For best results: use on clean skin twice a day.