Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
A moisturizer that instantly revives and brings out the best in your skin for a fresher, bouncy, and radiant complexion.
The formula is based on the extracts of unique extremophile microorganisms/ bacteria chosen for their survival strategies and ability to adapt and succeed regardless of the temperature, climate, light, or pollutants.
- Optimally formulated with natural extremophiles, osmolytes for superior hydration and protection from environmental temperature, climate, light, surfactants, and pollutants.
- Osmolytes maintains balanced hydration by maintaining the correct water balance in the skin. In doing so, skin can better maintain a smooth, soft surface.
- All-season, all-weather, all condition formula
- Helps maintain proper hydration balance in the skin. In doing so, skin can better maintain a smooth, strong, and supple surface.
- Buildable moisture formula means you can apply one or more layers depending on the climate, season, or how your skin’s feeling
- Helps repairs and improves damaged, aged, or stressed and irritated skin promotes skin barrier repair and long-term hydration.
- Supports anti-pollution and blue light protection and supports a healthy skin microbiome.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive, allergic, and baby skin.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (Antarcticine)
- A strain of bacteria isolated from mud found on King George Island in Antarctica
- A peptide is classified as a protein derivative and contains the following three amino acid residues: glycine, histidine, and lysine.
- Ability to regenerate and protect the skin by retaining moisture and water, heal wounds, increase collagen and elastin production, and improve hydration
- Rosmarinyl™ Glucoside - rosmarinic acid
- Polyphenol for skincare with both excellent soothing and anti-aging properties.
- Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract – lipid balancer
- Myrothamnus flabellifolius
- Resurrection plant, for the speed with which apparently dead leaves revive when the rains come
- Natural is a powerful, multifunctional active ingredient with outstanding, clinically proven efficacy. 100% natural single-molecule anti-aging and cell-protection benefits.
- Saponaria pumila Callus Culture Extract. Nunatak®
- The rare but hardy plant has thrived in the Swiss Alps since the Ice Age.
- Vitalizes skin at the cellular level and helps strengthen dermal stem cell immunity against UV rays
- Snow Algae
- Stimulates the longevity gene Klotho and activates AMPK, a master switch in the cellular defense and energy system.
- Improves skin structure, slows down the aging process of skin cells, and increases the production of collagen.
- Caffeyl glucoside
- Protects skin and delay photo-aging effects.
- The root of the comfrey plant
- Soothes and protects the skin - ability to help heal and stimulate the growth of new tissue.
What else you should know:
Extremophiles and Osmolytes explained and why we love them so much in our formula. They are billions of years old and are credited for life as we know it today. Extremophiles (means extreme loving) are organisms that live in "extreme" environments. These hardy organisms are remarkable because of the environments in which they live, and how their osmolyte properties regulate moisture and allow them to thrive and survive in impossible conditions. Osmolytes are low-molecular weight organic compounds that influence the properties of biological fluids. Their primary role is to maintain the integrity of cells by affecting the viscosity, melting point, and ionic strength of the aqueous solution. The solutes in body fluids are mainly mineral salts and sugars, and osmotic regulation is the process by which the mineral salts and water are kept in balance. Osmotic homeostasis is maintained despite the influence of external factors like temperature, diet, and weather conditions.