Exfoliating Skin Perfecting Serum.
What is it?
- A 5 minute skin renewing solution formulated with 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic/Lactic) and Azelic Acid, >2% Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid). These exfoliating drops will help to transform and refine your skin for a more radiant complexion.
Why is it unique?
- These exfoliating drops are intended to be used as a 5 minute twice a week rinse off mask treatment.
- A dedicated rinse off exfoliation to help boost cell turnover and refine skin.
- Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) exfoliate the skin's topmost surface for a brighter and more even appearance.
- Beta hydroxy acids (BHA) also exfoliate the skin with an extended function to help break down sebum and oils that tend to cause visible or congested looking pores.
- This combined >12% AHA/BHA solution offers deeper exfoliation to help fight visible blemishes, sebaceous filaments, superficial imperfections and for improved skin radiance. With continued use, the formula also improves the appearance of skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines.
- Can be used long term as the skin will not build up a tolerance due to the combination / ratio within the formula, so the formula can remain effective and useful to the skin for the long run.
- 5 minute mask for better looking skin. This low-viscosity solution is intended to be rinsed off within 5 minutes of application. Think of it as a mask type treatment. Do not leave on for longer than 5 minutes. It is not recommended to use more than twice per week.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, PEG-8, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Lactate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Azelaic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Clean face and wait for skin to dry. Do not use on wet skin. Dispense 1-4 drops into palm of hand and apply serum evenly across face and neck using fingertips, avoiding the eye area.
Leave on for no more than 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off. This low-viscosity solution is intended to be rinsed off within 5 minutes of application. Think of it as a masque type treatment. Do not leave on for longer than 5 minutes. It is not recommended to use more than twice per week. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.