Wake Up to well-rested good skin.
Deeply nourishing overnight treatment Mask Noir Caviar Overnight beauty Sleep Mask penetrates as you sleep to regenerate, firm, lift and smooth for visibly younger-looking skin by morning.
Transformative Beauty Sleep Treatment.
An exquisitely rich anti-aging overnight treatment that progressively rehydrates the different layers of the skin overnight, while you sleep.
Masque Noir Caviar Overnight beauty Sleep Mask goes on weightlessly, delivering unprecedented aqua-homeostasis (moisture) and locking in vital nutrients while you rest.
- Osmolyte - retain, sustain, accumulate moisture - keeps the skin well-hydrated skin - ideal aqua-homeostasis
- skin feels smoother, elasticity and moisture levels improved
- reduction in visibility and intensity of age spots, fading, and evening skin tone.
- boosts the appearance of dull, discolored skin, leaves skin radiant, glowing
- Leaves skin feeling firmer, softer, and refines texture.
- rich source of marine nutrients that help nourish the skin, the result of a precise carefully crafted, and curated innovative
- Caviar lipids and proteins isolated to capture their power.
Black beads of caviar are opulent elegant and fine. A delicacy and indulgence for the skin.
- Does skin change while you sleep? The simple answer...yes.
- Some, not ideal things happen to our skin while we sleep. Photo-Aging Environmental aging happens while we sleep. Our skin loses moisture and becomes more vulnerable. It's reported that on average, skin can lose up to 25% of its moisture overnight. Some can lose way more depending on the air quality and temperature. We know what happens to perishables when left out overnight - not protected inappropriate containers. Well, your skin is the same - it needs something to help it protect it from dryness, dehydration and keep its water levels as plentiful as possible.
- A night-time indulgence, 8-hour time-release for Long-lasting moisture
- Nourish and rejuvenate skins appearance
- Moisture lost during the day is replenished/restored
The science behind an overnight sleep mask
- This is a mask that you can wear to bed every night without scaring the bejesus out of your significant other. In fact, they won’t even know you’re wearing it. Unlike sheet masks or clay masks, sleep mask disappears the minute you rub in (no need for rinsing). So what’s the difference between a sleep mask and a regular old moisturizer?
- Their purpose is to create a permeable seal on top of your skin that makes anything underneath it penetrate better. (So apply the serum first and then the mask)
- Most think creams will do this, but sleep masks are lighter and tackier, meaning they stick to your skin instead of transferring or messing up your hair and pillowcase.
- Another thing we look forward to waking up with skin that’s so fresh and dewy, you’d think we slept in a room with 50 humidifier
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Caviar Extract, C20-40 Pareth-10, Lysolecithin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Erythritol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Homarine HCl, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Diacetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance
How to use:
- At night after cleansing and applying serums.
- Apply Masque Noir Caviar Overnight Sleep Mask as the last step in your skincare regimen, just before going to bed. Spread mask onto face and leave on while you sleep.