What is it?
A rich, deeply moisturizing, fast absorbing skin cream for day or night
Provides ULTRA SOOTHING – RESTORATIVE moisture – SUPER NURTURING for skin that needs ‘extra care”
Formulated to help provide compromised and delicate skin the extra care and support it needs to be at its absolute best
Why so special
Formulated with “Tiger Grass “/ CICA
- CICA is short for Centella Asiatica, an herb that's both eaten and commonly used as a medicinal herb in Asia.
- CICA is also known as Tiger Grass – apparently tigers have been known to roll around in Centella Asiatica to help heal their skin from battle wounds, and it can do some pretty transformative things to human skin, too
- CICA helps replenish skin lipids – key to calm, hydrated, soothed skin. With key lamellar elements that help soothe and protect the sensitive and vulnerable skin barrier and hair proteins
- Allantoin- helps protect and soothe irritated and dry skin, sensitive skin.
- D-Panthenol –acts as a skin-conditioning agent to provide deep penetrating moisture to the skin, it has unique soothing properties.
- Vitamin E– is an antioxidant that protects the cells against free-radicals and lipid peroxidation. It can help fight premature aging of the skin induced by UV irradiation and lipid peroxidation through its antioxidant properties.
- L (+)-Lactic acid. L-Lactic Acid can be considered ‘the body's own’ alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), as it is naturally produced by the body. It is a component of our natural moisturizing factors. AHAs help support dermal exfoliation and proliferation to help obtain smoother, younger, and brighter looking skin
Skin Concerns: redness, dry, fragile, compromised skin, very sensitive, blemishes, post microdermabrasion, post laser treatment, minor dermatological procedures, dehydration, and dermal sensitivity and blemishes that may be caused by the menstruation cycle, exposure to irritating elements, plants, surfactants, and sun.
- Soothes the skin
- protective barrier, it helps support vulnerable skin and hair proteins
- Helps protect against external factors (such as pollution and dirt) and internal factors (like stress and dehydration) that may stress our skin and hair and cause premature aging