Acid Free Skin Exfoliating and Renewing.
A powerful and highly concentrated formula containing Biomimetic Peptide (Acetyl Decapepitide-3) a lab stabilized pure snail secretion (also called filtrate) originally harvested from French snails.
This serum is a high performance exfoliating, refining and renewing formula that targets skin texture for an enhanced radiance and glow. With continued use, the skin appears more glass like and refined.
Snail filtrate is a safe, gentle, nutrient-rich and powerful ingredient known to aid in dermal proliferation, hydration, and supporting dermal brightness, and tone. Having it in such a powerful concentration and molecule Biomimetic Peptide (Acetyl Decapepitide-3) speaks to the purity and performance of this serum for glowing skin.
- Helps improve skin texture, reduce the apperance of superficial imperfections and boosts elasticity by supporting the dermal matrix.
- Skin toning. Promotes skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Boost radiance - Improves visible luminosity and glow.
- Skin pH rebalance – helps with support a healthy skin acid mantle promoting healthy skin flora.
- Support skin’s hydration and plump the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Under correct and optimum environmental conditions Snail filtrate / mucus will have a unique composition that includes:
- Proteoglycans, glycosaminoglycans, glycoprotein enzymes, hyaluronic acid, copper peptides, and trace minerals such as zinc, iron, copper and manganese.
- Peptides such as mucin which possess antibacterial activity against both Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria.
- Potent antioxidant superoxide dismutase (SOD).
- A lab created Biomimetic Peptide that prevents and corrects lines and wrinkles by helping to exfoliate and bring forward new skin cells to the surface
- Helps improve skin texture, reduce the apperance of superficial imperfections and boosts elasticity by supporting the dermal matrix
Snail filtrate/mucus concentrate:
- A natural ingredient rich with nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, all of which are proven to be beneficial for the skin.
- Helps support skin elasticity and restore the cutaneous architecture, this unique action in conjunction with the natural exfoliants that are present in the snail filtrate help minimize the appearance of scars and acneic lesions and effectively reduce the look of enlarged pores.
- Helps to balance skin’s microflora and fight certain unwanted bacteria.
- A good source of mucopolysaacharides and glycosaminoglycan’s.
- Antioxidant. Contains SOD and helps fight free radicals that may form from environmental stressors that cause inflammation and aging.
Snail Venom peptide:
- Works as an instant line relaxer.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of crows feet and improve eye lid droopiness both instantly and long wear (tested after 8 hours).
- Helps to soften the appearance of under eye wrinkles and crows feet that happen while smiling.
- Snail mucin / filtrate has been used for centuries as a skin treatment and has shown promise in wound healing and skin repair.
- Ancient Greeks used it and it is said that Hippocrates reportedly recommended the use of snails to hydrate and beautify the skin.
- And in Chile some 20 years ago, the potential of snail slime was noted by Chilean snail farmers who found the snail slime help their hands look younger and clearer, as the slime helps support the skin’s natural renewal process, when they handled snails for the French food market.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Acetyl Decapeptide-3, Hydroxyacetophenone, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Shake well before use. Apply 2-3 drops directly onto cleansed skin and smoothing all over face and neck in the morning and evening. Allow a few moments to dry and then follow with your isomers skincare treatment serums and moisturizer.
Gentle enough for daily use.