Japanese Calanthe Discolor orchid extract to lift, tighten and smooth the upper eyelid, improve tonicity and smooth wrinkles.
Reduces - the look of creases and laxity along the upper eye lid, for a tighter eyelid & smoother eye area
Improves – firmness, tone, and helps open up the eye area – eyes look wider and brighter as lid heaviness is diminished and less visible.
Skin concerns: fatigue, eyelid creases, dark circles, eye zone creepiness, circles, laxity & uneven texture.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract (Persian Silk Tree Bark) - barrier, protects collagen and elastin, reducing the signs of under eye bags, dark circles to create youthful, plump and energized skin
- Darutoside ( Centella asiatica extract rich in asiaticoside and darutoside extracted from Siegesbeckia orientalis). Excellent for scars and stretch marks treatment due to its powerful regenerating, healing and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - hydration booster, hold many times in weight in moisture. Draws moisture to skin, plumps skin, adds buoyancy. Soothes wrinkles and creepiness.
- Calanthe Discolor Extractorchid stem cells to enhance communication between that result in restoring firmness and elasticity, and lifting and tightening the eyelid area.
- Sorghum bicolorStalk Juice to tighten skin. Protects the skin from exposure and significantly reduces the loss of moisture. By keeping water inside tissues, Sorghum juice replenishes dry cells, and help the external layers of your dermis stay supple and firm. Your skin will be rejuvenated and rehydrated, effectively slowing down those same processes that cause most damage over time. On top of all that, the stretchy but resilient film built of sorghum binds strongly to cutaneous proteins, providing a physical and mechanical micro-lifting effect (i.e. it “pulls” the skin).
- Caffeine, to constrict the skin and helps reduce inflammation and puffiness. It also tightens and brightens the skin, reducing wrinkles and visibly smoothing away cellulite on the body.
More on the science:
Calanthe discolor is a terrestrial orchid native to Japan, where it is called ebine (エビネ) due to its shrimp-like pseudobulb. Calanthe species have been appreciated as gardening plants at least since the Edo Period.
Calanthe discolor is a rare orchid native to Japan , its name originates from the Greek word “kalos” meaning beauty)
Growth Factors: Growth factors increase the antioxidant defense in fibroblasts, as well as the production of extracellular matrix proteins, and inhibit metalloproteinase production and influence wound healing, skin regeneration and photo-aging.
Proteins: Production of collagen I and elastin, proteins pivotal for skin youth, increased by 53% and 81%, respectively. Decrease in inflammatory cytokine IL8 72%. Proliferation of the fibroblasts increase by 220% .
Summary: The stem cell extract of the orchid Calanthe discolor appears to induce rejuvenating growth and the production of some of the most important anti-ageing proteins: collagen I and elastin. It also diminishes the inflammation processes and invigorates the fibroblasts to proliferate and migrate, supporting the skin regeneration.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Darutoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calanthe Discolor Extract, Hydrolyzed Sesame Protein PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Allantoin, VP/polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate.
Gently pat onto eye area using your ring finger. Use mornings and evenings. Keep out