What is it?
- A safe suntan in a bottle. Get the beauty of a rich tan and keep your skin healthy and protected.
- A complex formula is rich in emollients and skin conditioners. Our perfect solution for a rich natural-looking tan without exposing your skin to harmful UV rays.
Why is it unique?
- Skincare cream & Self Tanner in one
- A healthy alternative to harmful UV exposure.
- The formula works with your skin. Tan fades naturally like a real tan.
- Helps combat photo-aging by avoiding harsh UV rays.
- Skin softening, hydrating and tanning elements.
- Unique advanced formulation combining Tyrosinase, Monks’ Pepper, and Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) help accelerate the natural tanning that can be developed by the use of DHA.
Acetyl Tyrosinase, Monk’s Pepper, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), amber Extract and Dihydroxyacetone
- Boosts melanin formation in skin even without exposure to the sun – The new formulation takes advantage of the synergistic activity of Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- enhances natural skin radiance using many synergistic mechanisms:
- acetyl tyrosine is the physiological substrate for natural skin tone and color
- extract of Monk's pepper (Vitex agnus-castus) contains beta-endorphin-like compounds that actively stimulate the melanin production in melanocytes
- The combination of acetyl tyrosine and the extract of Monk's pepper accelerates and enhances skin tone independent of exposure to the sun.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) also works synergistically with Monk’s pepper and Acetyl Tyrosinase.
- Gives natural protection against UV radiation and an attractive tan to the skin.
- Contains a unique form, of Amber extract, Amber is revered for its soothing and calming properties. Amber extracts can aid in the delivery of the formulation into the skin and assist in the development of a uniform deeper tan.
- Amber extract can also provide restorative effects on the skin which is mainly attributed to its high constituents of succinic acid. Succinic acid is a natural component of plant and animal tissues and its availability to the skin is beneficial in many ways. Various forms of succinc acid are known to help maintain the skin. Succinic acid is also a powerful antioxidant that helps fight toxic free radicals which can stress the skin and result in redness and irritation. In conjunction with its antioxidant properties, succinic acid is also responsible for the antimicrobial properties of Amber. Together, the antioxidant and antimicrobial attributes of Amber help protect the skin from various environmental aggressors.
- No Mistake formulation
- ‘SELF LEVELING” technology
- Easy, smooth, even application every time because of the unique liquid crystal base system
- Goes on smooth, spreads evenly, promotes uniform results
Freedom & Control
- Tan-A-Little, or, Tan-a-lot. The amount of Tan is up to you.
Who is it for?
- Everyone who wants a tan. The formula works with all skin types and ethnicities. The formula works with your own skin chemistry.
- Anyone who wants to have a tan without exposing their skin to harmful sun rays.
- Anyone who wants to even out skin tone, add some color or glow to their skin, face, or body.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Vitex Agnus Castus Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf) Extract, Propylene Glycol, Amber Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydroxyacetophenone, Riboflavin, Cetyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid.
For best results: We recommend that you exfoliate the skin first; this removes surface dryness and allows for an even tan. After exfoliating, dispense a liberal amount of product in your hands and apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on skin and allow four to eight hours before showering to allow tan to develop. Re-apply daily until desired tan is achieved. To maintain tan, re-apply every 2 or 3 days. Avoid water exposure within 2 hours after application. To avoid staining of hands it is best to wear gloves, during application, or wash hands immediately & thoroughly after application.
***Warning - This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn.***