What is it?
An ultra lightweight and gentle leave-on exfoliant that helps unclog and clear pores for a cleaner, brighter and more even-looking complexion.
What does it do?
The key active ingredient in this formula is salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that is super effective at quickly unclogging pores and targeting blemishes to even the skin tone.
The use of this formula will clean the top layers of your skin, remove dirt and grime, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and leave your complexion perfectly balanced and bright.
Who is it for?
This formula is effective for people of all ages and skin types; people with highly sensitive skin may react with dryness and light peeling.
It is especially formulated to target skin concerns such as uneven skin tone, surface imperfections, clogged pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid, excellent at unclogging pores and evening out skin tone.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: effective anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties – able to soothe the skin and provide protection from environmental stressors.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, 1,2-Hexanediol.
Use it day and/or night after cleansing and before serums and creams. Apply thin layer of product over entire face and neck area. Avoid eye area.
*BHAs may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Apply sunscreen daily.
This product is formulated with the incredible well-rounded skincare ingredient Salicylic Acid (BHA).
- BHA has many skincare benefits including:
- Provides effective exfoliation
- Helps reduce excess oil
- Helps tighten the skin
- Combats surface blemishes
Before applying BHA to the face area, it is recommended to:
- Test any product that contains a BHA on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area. If you use cosmetics with BHAs and experience skin irritation or prolonged stinging, stop using the product and consult your physician.
- Follow the use instructions on the label. Do not exceed the recommended applications.
- Avoid using BHA-containing products on infants and children.
- Use sun protection if you use a BHA product.