Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Anti-breakage, anti-split-ends leave-in protection treatment for damaged hair.
Rich leave-in grand repair cream mask with CICA instantly penetrates the hair shaft for optimal results instantly and over time.
- Multi-level hair repair
- Luster Boosting
- The power bonding formula helps reduce breakage and split ends.
- Lamellar structure fills in breaches in damaged hair fibers to restore and fortify its structure.
- The more you use it, the better it gets. Application after application this hair mask provides cumulative protection and repair against daily wear and tear.
- Can be used on natural or color-treated hair.
- For longer, stronger, healthier-looking hair.
Hair concern: dull, dry, lackluster coarse hair, split ends, fine or unmanageable hair. The ideal hair reset boost.
- CICA aka Centella Asiatica / Gotu Kola / Tiger Grass - this herb has lamellar capabilities, meaning its molecules adhere to hair fibers surround, cocoon, and protect - like bubble wrap for each hair shaft. That's a lot of protection, cushion, and shine.
- GLB Gotu Kola Extract GL / aka “CICA”. - contains defined polyphenol (caffeoylquinic acids) with high antioxidant properties. Targets dryness and superficial dehydration
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate - Able to condition, detangle, improve hydrophobicity, and increase shine across hair types of various origins.
- Tress Tests - clinical demonstrate - In addition, tress tests and salon studies were conducted to assess wet and dry aesthetics. The results of these studies demonstrate its excellent conditioning performance, restores hydrophobicity, detangles, conditions
- Camellia(Tea seed) Oil - has defined polyphenol (caffeoylquinic acids) with high antioxidant properties to target dryness, superficial dehydration, and recreates a lucid complexion.
- Granrepair PowerBond
- Is an innovative next-generation bond technology that protects, strengthens, and repairs damaged hair from harmful effects?
- Results have shown to last several hair washing and drying cycles, outperforming the competition in comparative salon tests.
- It works by protecting existing disulfide bonds and as well as reconnecting broken ones caused by excessive bleaching, over-treatment, and extreme flat iron use.
- Its unique silicone composition compared to other salt complexes provides increased deposition to the hair with less potential for unwanted wash-off, leading to enhanced performance, outstanding softening, shine, and improved wet and dry combing performance.
- Protects the bonds from initial breakage and repairs broken bonds from severe damage.
- Linden Blossom Tea - Anti-oxidant- Phyto polyphenols
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Quaternium-87, Polyquaternium-70, Bis-PCA Dimethicone, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Hydroxyacetophenone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil.
For best results, use once or twice a week after shampooing. Squeeze out excess moisture and apply liberally concentrating on the lengths and ends. Leave in. Dry and style hair as desired.
- Variant: 120 ml