Fall / Winter Skin Saviour
Milky smooth glycoprotein face cream protects from dryness and cold weather damage thanks to its cryo-protective properties.
The formula uses natural extremophiles from the freezing Antarctic to provide cryo-protection for the skin. Making your skin uber resilient and robust in the colder, harsher temperatures of winter.
- Boosts moisturization for plump bouncy firm skin
- Promotes cohesion, reducing dry flakey skin patches
- Reduces trans-epidermal water loss, supports dermal barrier
- Anti Wrinkle
- Cryo Protect – Cold Weather Resilience
Skin Concerns: Dry, flakey, dehydrated, redness, sensitive, rough skin, uneven texture, and wrinkles.
- A glycoprotein derived from a bacterial strain, Pseudoalteromonas Antarctica, isolated from under a glacier at Inlet Admiralty Bay
- Provides cryo / cold weather protection
- Helps support collagen type I and IV
- Offers significant skin smoothing, anti-wrinkle, and elasticity support
- Studies suggest that Antarcticine™ may help:
- Plump wrinkles by up to 44% in just 30 days
- Increase skin hydration by 45% after just 7 days
- Give a 114% support in collagen in just 15 days
- Give a 17% support in elastin in just 15 days
What is it?
In nature, scientists have studied the temperature effects and survival of organisms. In one particular instance, scientists were able to isolate and discover Pseudoalteromonas Antarctica, from under a glacier at Inlet Admiralty Bay they called Antarcticine®.
Isomers Skincare was the first to use the bacterial strain Antarcticine® which was tested and found to have hydrating, wrinkle-smoothing, protective, and firming properties. The very properties we seek out to enhance and reverse the effects of time and age of our skin. More specifically, this glycoprotein has been able to demonstrate visible skin surface changes which may include hydration, wrinkle-smoothing, climate / environmental protection, and firming. Isomers Skincare announces our unique formula; Moisture Rich Antarcticine® Cream, a formula rich in the glacial glycoprotein bacteria to help rehydrate, restore and replenish dry, aging, or environmentally challenged skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Dimethicone, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone.
Apply twice a day to the entire face and neck area including décolleté and back of hands. This universal cream is excellent for all over body care.